Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Aryans Unity 2

Default Re: Arians Unity 2 [Released]

Hi Tenerife_Boy,

HappysLegi0ns is correct, they're located in the "ui/common ui/ unit_category_icons". Sorry for the late answer.

Yeah but I can not manage to get them out and put in vanila or other mods. Can anyone upload a pack for me ?
    +rep will be given

HERE is a pack for banners.

This mod isn't working for me. I run the exe you've given me, Steam asks if I can launch it and then Steam gives me the launcher without the mod manager or nothing.
    If I got the launcher, then I click play and then nothing. No outcome here gives me Rome 2 with your mod. I have the exe in my Rome 2 folder and your four pack files in my data folder. Everything is as I think you want it.

Have you try it with mod manager (without the exe)?
    Also you don't need the banners pack for this mod to run.

I'll try both later. I also may check for any conflicts.

Very nice mod ! Although, could you use a little bit more polishing and better unit descriptions
    Last edited by Hyrus; October 13, 2016 at 02:58 PM.

tnx

UPDATE 2.1.0

NEW VERSION RELEASED!!!

This is a major update & everything has been changed & improved greatly with a lot of new features and units.

For more info read the first three posts of this thread.
    You need to re-download both of the files again (main pack & the update).

More info & pics will be added soon.

The General's star banner is missed. The only one showing is the reinforcement army and the enemy general banner, please fix this once and for all! it can't be so difficult and it's a small thing to complete the banner part.

Hi friends!
    it is a very good mod for parthians(Ashkaanian) Empire has made up to now that shows historical events of that time nice!

I say to persian modding team: Good luck and nice working!

Post updated with new pictures.

The banner of your general is missed, the star. Can you fix this please? it has been missed since first release.

Quote Originally Posted by Tenerife_Boy View Post
    The banner of your general is missed, the star. Can you fix this please? it has been missed since first release.
    There is no way to put star for main general's banner but if there are two generals in an army the second one will have a star.

not mod.general's banner is different with another banners. now , is it ok ?

Civis

its can work with '' Wolfmans barbarian faction pack + wolfmans kings of the north + champLoos Gold units compilation + wolfmans heroes of rome + wolfmans heroes of the ancient world+ kill animation overhau??

i use all this mini mods in 1. and if i can put and arian unity 2 .... will be awesome so will can ? without problems?

Quote Originally Posted by Vilica View Post
    its can work with '' Wolfmans barbarian faction pack + wolfmans kings of the north + champLoos Gold units compilation + wolfmans heroes of rome + wolfmans heroes of the ancient world+ kill animation overhau??

i use all this mini mods in 1. and if i can put and arian unity 2 .... will be awesome so will can ? without problems?
    hi.
    this mod is super mod. we change Everything in the game(game play , unit info and ...). maybe graphic's mod or music's mod or ui mod haven't problem but unit's mod and campaign's mod will be problem.

Very good mod. Huge potential. Keep on updating and big thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by leonardusius View Post
    Very good mod. Huge potential. Keep on updating and big thanks.
    tnx. of course

Civis

Okay tnx you
    Quote Originally Posted by ninjassan9 View Post
    hi.
    this mod is super mod. we change Everything in the game(game play , unit info and ...). maybe graphic's mod or music's mod or ui mod haven't problem but unit's mod and campaign's mod will be problem.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast