Thread: Diplomacy script!

Melvasul's Avatar Biarchus

Icon1 Diplomacy script!

Hi Guys,

I'd like to bring, to import, the diplomacy script used in TATW(and mostly of its submod) into the vanilla version of the game(and maybe some other mods) but I'm struggling finding it and on how should I do it.

Could someone help me please?

Thanks you in advice!

Default Re: Diplomacy script!

I don't remember vanilla TATW having one so I can't help. The submods probably use their own though they are all similar in code I am sure. It is just a bunch of "set_faction_standing sicily mongols 1 set_faction_standing mongols sicily 1" crap really so do a search for that stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by alreadyded View Post
    I don't remember vanilla TATW having one so I can't help. The submods probably use their own though they are all similar in code I am sure. It is just a bunch of "set_faction_standing sicily mongols 1 set_faction_standing mongols sicily 1" crap really so do a search for that stuff.
    "Secondly it is considered cowardly in the extreme to break bonds with a trusted friend in whom the oath of alliance has been given. If you wish to make war upon an ally you should first break your bonds with him and then only attack upon the following season." this is from the TATW "initial" message.

I do not want to make a "pre-alliance" but just to keep the bond as they should be :/

Ngugi's Avatar TATW & Albion Local Mod

This should tell you what files to look in, I think: http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...I-assistance**

Kingdom of Lindon preview video out

DCI: Last Alliance
    - WIP Second Age mod | DCI: Tôl Acharn - mighty Dúnedain Counter Invasions |
    Additional Mercenary Minimod - more mercs; for TATW and DCI | Family Tree minimods - lore improvements | Remade Event Pictures - enhance cultures trough images |
    Favorite TATW compilation: Withwnars Submod Collection
    Patron of Mank, Kiliç Alì, FireFreak111, MIKEGOLF & Arachir Galudirithon, Earl of Memory

Quote Originally Posted by Ngugi View Post
    This should tell you what files to look in, I think: http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...I-assistance**
    Thanks indeed!