Thread: Venice_Group (Italy factions) with 24 cannons in artillery x2 option. How to fix?

Default Venice_Group (Italy factions) with 24 cannons in artillery x2 option. How to fix?

Hi guys,

I know this mod isn't something people check on much now, but this is a recent problem from my most recent install. I am on DM 8.0.1 with AUM and CB 2.2. All Venice group factions (Italian States, Venice, Savoy, Genoa) have 24 cannon artillery units while x2 option is selected in Darth Mod to increase artillery units size. They take 2 turns to recruit. All other factions have 48/4 turns to recruit. Loving my Persian campaign right now, and would love to start an Italian States or Venice.

Any recommendations?

Cheers,

Mctroll

Default Re: Venice_Group (Italy factions) with 24 cannons in artillery x2 option. How to fix?

****UPDATE****
    The problem certainly lies with some of the artillery units in CB's unit pack not being compatible with Darth Mods x2 artillery feature. Problem is only with Morocco, Italian group countries, Mysore and Sihk group. Not sure if Barbary states is effected. Altered all 24/4 artillery I saw in unit editor to 48/8.

Default Re: Venice_Group (Italy factions) with 24 cannons in artillery x2 option. How to fix?

****UPDATE****
    OK. So now I have done this, the 48 man demi cannon units are the old unit models, and are fixed artillery without horses. As far as I can see in DB Editor, on the starting artillery building only the Saker's are fixed. Any advice from someone more experience is appreciated.

Up, I play Italian States. I have the same problem. Why it's not working ? Any help ?