Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hacker Guccifer imprisoned for exposing Clinton's private email server

DaniCatBurger's Avatar Centenarius

Default Re: Hacker Guccifer imprisoned for exposing Clinton's private email server

Quote Originally Posted by Sukiyama View Post
    so I can see the retarded thought process
    What could be the fundamental problem and the contradictions connected with this?
    Last edited by DaniCatBurger; September 02, 2016 at 12:27 PM.
    שנאה היא לא ערך, גזענות היא לא הדרך

Default Re: Hacker Guccifer imprisoned for exposing Clinton's private email server

Its not. Just because someone is retarded doesn't mean they don't have a thought process. Besides, it was an obvious hyperbole, or are we really going to be that pedantic?

Look, on it as if it was an argument with if-then clauses.

What if you were the victim of someone who wants to see your thought process?
    Last edited by DaniCatBurger; September 02, 2016 at 12:41 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by DaniCatBurger View Post
    Look, on it as if it was an argument with if-then clauses.

What if you were the victim of someone who wants to see your thought process?
    Apparently they do. The invasion of privacy in America is ridiculous, which is hilarious considering the hypocrisy. Public officials can look at my entire history, but I can't look at theirs. It's an interesting double standard.

It's an interesting double standard.
    If you look on it from the perspective of ethical assessments then that what you decide to do is what has to be considered, not what others do, because your ethical assessments describe the realm of freedom where you define the ends of your acts.
    Last edited by DaniCatBurger; September 02, 2016 at 02:54 PM.

In that spirit, the acts of politicians have an infinitely bigger effect than anything I do. If anyone should be transparent, its the politicians.

In that spirit, the acts of politicians have an infinitely bigger effect than anything I do. If anyone should be transparent, its the politicians.
    This is true. That is why it is important that people speak out their opinion and make use of their political rights.

Quote Originally Posted by Dromikaites View Post
    That being said, in communist Romania it was illegal to read other people's mail or listen to their phone conversations without a warrant signed by a prosecutor. If even the commies prevented private citizens from snooping on each other's correspondence and conversations (only the government was allowed to do it), why should a democratic society allow unauthorized acces to somebody's computer or data in the cloud?
    The nature of the internet was by design an open and readily accessible communication system. Take internet out of it and talk about the journalist that released the Pentagon Papers. Same principle. Sometimes whistleblowers are necessary for a healthy democracy.
    Heir to Noble Savage in the Imperial House of Wilpuri

Quote Originally Posted by Admiral Piett View Post
    The nature of the internet was by design an open and readily accessible communication system. Take internet out of it and talk about the journalist that released the Pentagon Papers. Same principle. Sometimes whistleblowers are necessary for a healthy democracy.
    Whistleblowers are fine. Even necessary. Ethically necessary one might argue. The question is what are they releasing. You can usually tell by who releases it. When an actual press source releases it, whether liberal, conservative, or relatively center releases it, it is somewhat valuable in a civic sense. When all you get is a massive dump and is in fact reported to the authorities before that infodump is done and you find it's mostly diplomatic contacts? Right. Wank off on the size. You scored on the size. Not much else.
    One thing is for certain: the more profoundly baffled you have been in your life, the more open your mind becomes to new ideas.
    -Neil deGrasse Tyson

Let's think the unthinkable, let's do the undoable. Let us prepare to grapple with the ineffable itself, and see if we may not eff it after all.

The fact that people who cross Hillary one way or the other end up murdered or imprisoned speaks volumes of how desperate her campaign has become.

You keep saying this. But you can't link it to anything conclusively provable. It's like the 9/11 conspiracy theorists all over again. Hell, at least they had a narrative. You have a single sentence.
    One thing is for certain: the more profoundly baffled you have been in your life, the more open your mind becomes to new ideas.
    -Neil deGrasse Tyson

Let's think the unthinkable, let's do the undoable. Let us prepare to grapple with the ineffable itself, and see if we may not eff it after all.

We have one of the most corrupt politicians in US history, who has ties terrorist groups and countries that support terror such as Saudi Arabia, and people who cross her end up dying under obviously suspicious circumstances. Thankfully, not all of them are successful.
    "Conspiracy theory" is just a buzzword, which you use when you want to ignore the evidence that contradicts your narrative. Of course, we won't see real investigations into these murders until Trump is inaugurated.

Quote Originally Posted by Heathen Hammer View Post
    We have one of the most corrupt politicians in US history, who has ties terrorist groups and countries that support terror such as Saudi Arabia, and people who cross her end up dying under obviously suspicious circumstances. Thankfully, not all of them are successful.
    "Conspiracy theory" is just a buzzword, which you use when you want to ignore the evidence that contradicts your narrative. Of course, we won't see real investigations into these murders until Trump is inaugurated.
    You don't have evidence. You have this cloud of mystery substance that you say says what you want but can't seem to form anything solid. Now like I said, at any given moment when the 9/11 Truthers reared their heads I could at any given moment scientifically refute any god damn thing they said. But they had a narrative that was upwards of 30 pages of a forum post long. Which was impressive. I could refute it, but it'd take time. They had a dramatic narrative they god damn believed. You have...two sentences. You can't even form a narrative to try to pull people into your choir with.

You're repeating the same two sentences over and over and over like a scratched cd.
    -Neil deGrasse Tyson

Quote Originally Posted by Heathen Hammer View Post
    We have one of the most corrupt politicians in US history, who has ties terrorist groups and countries that support terror such as Saudi Arabia, ....
    You say that as if Clinton stands out somehow. You know that you just described pretty much any US politician involved in foreign affairs that way (left and right) so marking her as special is hyperbole until you provide more substance. All the Neo cons had ties to Saudi Arabia, lots of democrats do, too. Same with shady contacts in other countries and groups. It kind of comes with the territory. You don't get to only meet nice people and still have to make a deal with them.
    "Sebaceans once had a god called Djancaz-Bru. Six worlds prayed to her. They built her temples, conquered planets. And yet one day she rose up and destroyed all six worlds. And when the last warrior was dying, he said, 'We gave you everything, why did you destroy us?' And she looked down upon him and she whispered, 'Because I can.' "
    Mangalore Design

Quote Originally Posted by Gaidin View Post
    You don't have evidence. You have this cloud of mystery substance that you say says what you want but can't seem to form anything solid. Now like I said, at any given moment when the 9/11 Truthers reared their heads I could at any given moment scientifically refute any god damn thing they said. But they had a narrative that was upwards of 30 pages of a forum post long. Which was impressive. I could refute it, but it'd take time. They had a dramatic narrative they god damn believed. You have...two sentences. You can't even form a narrative to try to pull people into your choir with.

You're repeating the same two sentences over and over and over like a scratched cd.

It is kinda ironic how you are accusing me of what you actually are doing yourself: sounding like a broken record. You did quote my post, but nothing in the text you posted addressed anything that I said.
    Now explain us why do people who with Hillary's campaign end up dead or imprisoned, preferably without the use of buzzwords and memes.

Quote Originally Posted by Mangalore View Post
    You say that as if Clinton stands out somehow. You know that you just described pretty much any US politician involved in foreign affairs that way (left and right) so marking her as special is hyperbole until you provide more substance. All the Neo cons had ties to Saudi Arabia, lots of democrats do, too. Same with shady contacts in other countries and groups. It kind of comes with the territory. You don't get to only meet nice people and still have to make a deal with them.
    Hillary does stand out. Again, we didn't see McCain mishandle classified information, and people who leaked his photos with Syrian terrorists didn't end up randomly shot. Don't get me wrong, McCain is a piece of shite, so are other neocons, but Hillary is pretty much an epitome of everything that is wrong with America today.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12