Page 4 of 45 FirstFirst 123456789101112131429 ... LastLast

Thread: Grand Campaign 2 - RetrofitMP HS ENDED

TheTextuary's Avatar Libertus

Default Re: Grand Campaign 2 - RetrofitMP HS

Never played as Denmark. Should be a challenge. I wanna pick the spot.
    Last edited by TheTextuary; September 04, 2016 at 05:06 AM.

"There is nothing impossible to him who will try" - Alexander The Great

Alright, only a Moors player needed.

I think Poland is the better faction to choose from.

MystikMocha's Avatar Libertus

There are a lot of players in this. I don't think it would be a problem for me If I took Moors. The exam week is over, so yeah...

"A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads lives only one."

Hannibal2001's Avatar Simply Barbaric

ok with Mocha taking Moors we are full lets get the game rolling

Oathsworn's Avatar Biarchus

The turn order wil be based on overall ranking right?
    I dont have a better idea so this is ok for me.
    If you wonder about the guy in my profile photo,
    Here he is: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d39FBRxBM8k

Alright then, turn order will be based on overall rank.

Will ask Constantine what faction he wants.

I will also get a co-admin.

I will be hungary

I will make the turn order tomorrow and then we can start!

zender9's Avatar Domesticus

Russia-Denmark-Scotland-Hungary-Portugal-Sicily-Venice-Egypt-Turks-Moors-France-Hre-Byzantium

That must be the order.

Every one of you must get same statistics at turn 2. In turn 1 there is no statistics so i ended turn with every participant faction without doing anything despite statistics shows we are at turn 3 actually i was at turn 2.

Kilicarslan33's Avatar Senator

It is fallacious.

Moors is stronger than Venice yaa ?

Moors is stronger than Denmark yoo ?

Venice will be strongest faction when play human in a few turns. And Egypt will strongest faction in a few turns too. And the picture is belong to Overall not Military.
    Come on guys, we know everything. Lets do this with classical turn order. No necessary for complicated things.
    Last edited by Kilicarslan33; September 04, 2016 at 04:44 PM.

The admin has the final decision so he must decide

Pioneers09's Avatar Libertus

You've got to be ing kidding me its full already. Anyways if any spots free up put me in.

Ramble12's Avatar Domesticus

I still prefer original turn order tho

Quote Originally Posted by Kilicarslan33 View Post
    It is fallacious.

Moors is stronger than Venice yaa ?

Moors is stronger than Denmark yoo ?

Venice will be strongest faction when play human in a few turns. And Egypt will strongest faction in a few turns too. And the picture is belong to Overall not Military.
    Come on guys, we know everything. Lets do this with classical turn order. No necessary for complicated things.
    Well, it's not about AR

If Venice had horse archers, maybe then...

Edit:
    Maybe we should add England for Pioneers for better balance?

zender9's Avatar Domesticus

Quote Originally Posted by saleska2 View Post
    Alright then, turn order will be based on overall rank.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kilicarslan33 View Post
    Well saleska said overall so i put them in line with overall and we already talked we shouldn't consider human factor as every player is not same.But if you ask me i would go with classic order too.

We should be able to have a spot for pioneers.I think he must pick one of these '' england-spain-milan-poland ''

Ramble12's Avatar Domesticus

I really recommend anything, but Milan

Also, I think everyone except Saleska wants original turn order. So why don't we go for it since players are to decide in that case and there is not even a close difference in opinions to ask admin to choose for us.

Is it really so weird I want a turn order based on something rather than a mostly randomized one?

I think the only thing people have been doing is looking at the proposal and calling out all "mistakes'' instead of comparing it with their own idea. If you want to see what the turn order with original game was would be scroll up and look at Zender his picture, the factions are ordered in original turn order. So here we go:

-The very factions people complain about (Venice, Sicily) are even earlier in turn order than in any other proposed turn order. Appearently its bad they are early in turn order except if you use this one. Also the faction that is dominating Hungary against the Nations (HRE) is even earlier.
    -The turn order is essentially strongest to weakest. France/Venice/HRE/Sicily being the first in turn order while also probably being the factions that can expand the most and will be nuts. I am assuming this is okay because the people complaining happen to be playing most of these factions.
    -Hungary may aswell be deleted and we force John Constantine onto Poland: with Byzantium able to deny Sofia and HRE being able to contest Polish area Hungary will be left without a chance, but appearently its no problem to put the weakest faction in the very last. Denmark also cant contest Magdeburg anymore which is stupid if they planned for war with HRE for example.
    -Factions such as Moors arent half as bad as they are pictured to be by others, them being later in turn order is not something that should be surprising, Especially not considering Moors is only against 1 faction instead of the normal 2.

If you want the original turn order give me a good reason, I dont see why we would play with a mostly randomized turn order with the very strongest factions earlier and the weakest last. Not just because 1 or 2 factions might be in the wrong place which is even argueable. Give me a good reason and I am fine with it, but thus far I havent seen any good reasons apart from the fact that it benefits the player himself.

As for Pioneers, I have already said on the first page, no more adding factions, it will result in chaos and no players left available to replace if someone drops and we would end up like Hungary against the nations (average of 5 days per turn). However, the Russia player did just drop so Pioneers can take over from him.
    Last edited by saleska2; September 05, 2016 at 02:31 AM.

Hopefully we can start tonight, still looking for co-admin tho

Cant we just use the turn order from the other Retrofit HS, that seemed to work out okay?

Quote Originally Posted by jdhoile View Post
    Cant we just use the turn order from the other Retrofit HS, that seemed to work out okay?
    I completely agree, sadly a few others dont (yet). I think using overall ranking or territorial makes little difference and are both quite balanced. Some players just wanted a different turn order for their own faction.

To play the turn before your enemy gives you a huge advantage thats why everyone wants a diffrent turn order but im ok with everything