Thread: Some questions on the acheivements

Foederatus

Icon5 Some questions on the acheivements

OK I have a question to ask. Some achievements like "Win Egypt Campaign on medium", "Win Europe Campaign on medium", etc, can I set the battle on easy mode and still get these achievements when I set the campaign on medium mode?

Thanks!

Default Re: Some questions on the acheivements

I do not know for sure but I am assuming no. The AI are pretty unintelligent anyways and medium should be fairly easy even for new players. If medium is difficult for you try practicing on custom battles. Usually the AI will just aimlessly run around your men acting as target practice even on expert on certain occasions.

Foederatus

Quote Originally Posted by biasedplatypus7 View Post
    I do not know for sure but I am assuming no. The AI are pretty unintelligent anyways and medium should be fairly easy even for new players. If medium is difficult for you try practicing on custom battles. Usually the AI will just aimlessly run around your men acting as target practice even on expert on certain occasions.
    No, you are incorrect. I have now tested it and you can get the achievements by choosing a medium or hard campaign but setting the battles on easy. Hope this information helps everyone here.

Ok, well good thing that I am or you would have wasted a lot of your time!