Page 8 of 18 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: Judex-Rex - The original thread

grif's Avatar Semisalis

Default Re: Judex-Rex - Digital Historical Reconstruction, in this case the world of late antiquity, abbreviated DHRLAs

Ready Submod: Minimumnumber of soldiers
    http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfile.../?id=875223333

Additional pack reduces the number of soldiers:
    infantry - 60 soldiers, cavalry - 40, bodyguards of generals - 30, and the exploration - 10 soldiers!

Default Re: Judex-Rex - Digital Historical Reconstruction, in this case the world of late antiquity, abbreviated DHRLAs

Greetings Grif

I just wanted to pass on my appreciation and admiration of this mod and its creators. Judex - Rex is the mod I have been hoping would come along and provide a rich and detailed overhaul of Total War: Attila.

The update listed above. Changing the unit size to match historical sub units of the late roman legion is a very welcome one. '

My Thanks to you and the Judex Rex team! For bringing value back to TW: Attila.

grif's Avatar Semisalis

GERMANICUS
    Thanks for your support!

Features of the new gameplay mod Judex - Rex

grif's Avatar Semisalis

Now once again we updated the description of gameplay!
    I hope now not forgotten anything ...

This is great work. Are you working alone on this?

Quote Originally Posted by grif View Post
    Explanation: In the custom battle could fit only half of the new units, there is a limit of 100 And even this half is divided into two Roman factions! All units are only in the campaign!
    Hello grif, I have a little suggestion about the limit, you can unlock other Roman factions and place Basic & AOR units on these factions, then ERE/WRE can keep Basic & Nominal units only.

grif's Avatar Semisalis

This is great work. Are you working alone on this?
    No, the three of us.

Hello grif, I have a little suggestion about the limit, you can unlock other Roman factions and place Basic & AOR units on these factions, then ERE/WRE can keep Basic & Nominal units only.
    Emmm, I almost did not understand. Bad my English.
    Open other factions? Separatists and rebellious?

grif's Avatar Semisalis

AAA, I understood!
    Great idea!!!
    I had not even thought of about it!
    Great idea !!!

My English is not good either, English is not my mother tongue, sometimes I have to use the English translation tool. So maybe I didn't expressed my suggestion in English clearly. Anyway, it is good to hear that you have understood my words.

grif's Avatar Semisalis

Congratulations for this great work. It will be an exceptional mod !!! If I may make a suggestion, the provinces of Dardania and Macedonia should be assigned to the empire of the West, since they went to the East only in 395. For the rest very good !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    We have for some reason there is no confirmation of your information!
    You can show the source? Maybe you have more accurate maps ?!
    http://late-roman.ru/attachments/Ima...mplate=generic
    http://late-roman.ru/attachments/Ima...mplate=generic

The first three prefectures are under Valentinian, the fourth under Valens.

Quote Originally Posted by grif View Post
    Ready Submod: Minimumnumber of soldiers
    http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfile.../?id=875223333

Additional pack reduces the number of soldiers:
    infantry - 60 soldiers, cavalry - 40, bodyguards of generals - 30, and the exploration - 10 soldiers!

Greeting Grif

Is it possible to change the infantry unit number to 80 men? To reflect a historical based 80 man centuria? So that one can have 12 centuries to form a 960 man legio?

I know that there is much debate still on going as to the exact make numbers for the late roman legio.

Your thoughts...

grif's Avatar Semisalis

Greeting GERMANICUS
    Yes, but a little more - 90
    Graphics\Unit size\Large

kello
    Hmm ..
    We took as a basis for 375 years
    Give a lot of Valentinian not good.
    Well, it remains just 8 years from 367 years.

Ah yes. That will work as well.

Any upcoming news you may want to share. Concerning what you and your team mates are working on at the moment?

Surely the Dardania was part of the territories of Valentinian, it was separated from Moesia and united all 'already Illyrian by Constantine.
    Valentiniano crowned his brother Valens co-emperor gave him the Illyricum.

I hope you understand, I should learn English

grif's Avatar Semisalis

I hope you understand, I should learn English
    Yes, I understand you!

Any upcoming news you may want to share. Concerning what you and your team mates are working on at the moment?
    Bug fixes, regulate the balance of power factions.
    Many worked my head!
    The mod was Problem - no one went through the Rhine! Barbarian Invasion is very small.
    But now, I have found the solution !!!
    It remains only to do it!

-----------------
    Joke. Smileys others! )))
    -----------------
    Bug fixes, regulate the balance of power factions.
    Many worked my head!
    The mod was Problem - no one went through the Rhine! Barbarian Invasion is very small.
    But now, I have found the solution !!!
    It remains only to do it!

Hi grif

I do not understand the names that you used for the legions of limitanei

grif's Avatar Semisalis

These are names from Notitia
    http://late-roman.ru/notitia-dignita...inskie-chasti/

The legions of this period are very different from the legions of the early empire.
    Why such names are not known exactly, but we have our own version of what they mean.
    While no one before us - did not translate verbatim - the names from it, only we!