Thread: "Since Day One" aka A Huge Thanks

AnthoniusII's Avatar Μέγαc Δομέστικοc

Default "Since Day One" aka A Huge Thanks

I would like to express our gratidute (mine and entire TGC mod's team) to RS team for their kindness and help.
    Since day one we asked for help , via Leif Erikson's and Pacco's requests, tone and the rest of the RS developing team , former and curent, were more than helpfull to us allowing to use their magnifisent matterial in our mod. RS team is by far the greatest sharring team in TWC. Gratidute is a virtue and same time an obligation to those that created the original materials that still offer us hundreds of hours of pleasure and helping us offer similar pleasure as well.
    RS Team:
    THANK YOU
    TGC in order to continue its development seak one or more desicated scripters to put our campaign scripts mess to an order plus to create new events and create the finall missing factions recruitment system. In return TGC will give permision to those that will help to use its material stepe by step. The result will be a fully released TGC plus many mods that will benefit TGC's material.
    Despite the mod is dead does not mean that anyone can use its material
    read this to avoid misunderstandings.

IWTE tool master and world txt one like this, needed inorder to release TGC 1.0 official to help TWC to survive.
    Adding MARKA HORSES in your mod and create new varietions of them. Tutorial RESTORED.

dvk901's Avatar Consummatum est
    Patrician

Default Re: "Since Day One" aka A Huge Thanks

On behalf of the RS team, a big 'thank you' for your thank you. It was always our 'mantra' from the beginning that 'our mod' was a part of the greater community of artists, coders and creative people on TWC....and as others shared with us, so we shared with all. Appreciate your support, as well as your dedication my friend.

Creator of: "Ecce, Roma Surrectum....Behold, Rome Arises!"
    R.I.P. My Beloved Father