Thread: VC Why Necromancer as Army General?

Default VC Why Necromancer as Army General?

Why should I use a Necromancer instead of an Vampire Count as Army General?

Is there any advantage if you use a Necromancer instead of a Vampire?

Default Re: VC Why Necromancer as Army General?

Wait for Ghorst. Otherwise no

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Påsan's Avatar Hva i helvete?
    Citizen

Necromancers heals units passivly, Vampires dont. But not really, no. In multi to save money in the death star maybe.

The necromancers are MUCH weaker in campaign initially and even with 30 levels are still weaker than 30 level vampire though if you get a necromancer with the right items they can sometimes be as powerful as vampire lord.

I would be in favor of one simple change for Necromancers... instead of going to 0 magic reserve they should bottom out at 5 so with use of magic items and the final mana boosting skill on the skill tree Necromancers could cast 1-4 tier spells even in long battles but with a very long re-charge rate 1-2 minutes. 5th and 6th tier spells that cost over 10 mana would still cost too much mana.

Okay I came to the same conclusion, so I will continue to only use VL as General and place if necessary a Necromancer Hero in my armies, but I prefer Vampires

Nah, it's not like the game is too difficult that you have to get the best of the best. If I play as Kemmler, I make my own rule that all generals should be necromancer.

True. I think a great part of the game should be self imposed immersion rules.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk