Page 1 of 36 123456789101126 ... LastLast

Thread: France spared from being an atheist Caliphate

Default France spared from being an atheist Caliphate

The ridiculous Burkini ban is suspended. As the Conseil d'Etat declared a law forbidding swimwear worn by Muslim women 'clearly illegal', setting a precedent for any other godless Ayatollah who for some reason beleive that the the best way to deal with terrorist men is to tell women what they should wear.

Stating the bleeding obvious:"They found that no evidence produced in favour of the prohibition proved a risk to public order was being caused by “the outfits worn by some people to go swimming”.

Peak secular jihad was reached when armed police insisted that a woman, doing little more than lying on a beach must remove her top. She wasn't even wearing a burkini, just average clothes for people of her ethnicity. Her ticket said "she was not wearing “an outfit respecting good morals and secularism”. What complete bollocks. How do leggings, a top and a blue bit of cloth offend "good morals"? Whose morals? What the hell is secularist dress code? Were the police disrobing nuns? if not why?

There is little difference between these goons and the Saudi religious police patrolling their own beaches.

Looking further back one was wondering whether the girl in the background of Dejeuner sur L'herbe should have been forced to take off her kit, seeing that her lack of CMNF awareness seems also to disrespect "good morals and secularism"by this logic

Anyway. There are genuine threats to France, all men, who seem to travel between EU borders with smuggled guns almost at will. If only there were more police resources to stop them, but damn, it takes 3 policemen to get a girl to stop flaunting the secular dress code.

How did the French Republic get to this state? Other countries have had their share of terrorist attacks and none have gone full retard like these Mayors.
    Last edited by mongrel; August 26, 2016 at 05:49 PM.
    Absolutley Barking, Mudpit Mutt Former Patron: Garbarsardar

"Out of the crooked tree of humanity,no straight thing can be made." Immanuel Kant
    "Oh Yeah? What about a cricket bat? That's pretty straight. Just off the top of my head..." Al Murray, Pub Landlord.

Anna_Gein's Avatar Primicerius

Default Re: France spared from being an atheist Caliphate

If only ...

Alas the harm is already done. Most mayors do not want to stop neither Prime Minister Valls

http://www.france24.com/en/20160826-...uling?ref=tw_i
    http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016...ht-wing-backl/

Quote Originally Posted by mongrel View Post
    How did the French Republic get to this state? Other countries have had their share of terrorist attacks and none have gone full retard like these Mayors.

It is the same process that made Trump the Republican candidate to US presidency. A candidate who advocate to banned Muslims from travelling to the US.
    Last edited by Anna_Gein; August 26, 2016 at 01:49 PM.

caratacus's Avatar Primicerius

A different insight by a reporter in the Spectator magazine about the issue.
    The burkini ban is a political ruse
    Douglas Murray
    http://blogs.spectator.co.uk/2016/08...olitical-ruse/

Private Eye used to run a column called the ‘Neo-philes’, listing some of the endless cases of hacks saying ‘X is the new Y’ (‘This season green is the new black’ and so on). So let me put in an early entry for the return of any such column by announcing here that ‘The Burkini is the new Hizb ut-Tahrir’.

After 18 months of terrorist attacks across the continent, this summer French and now German politicians are falling over each other to call for a ban on a new Islamic swimwear garment called the ‘burkini’. This is nonsense piled on top of nonsense. Though I do not doubt he spent some time thinking about it, the inventor of Islam had very little to say about women’s beachwear. And in any case there is no reason why non-Islamic countries have to spend any time wondering over what Mohammed did or did not say. We have our own laws and traditions and can make or change them without any reference to the Quran or Hadith.

If it weren’t for the fact that we are now used to such distraction issues, the amount of attention poured on this burkini issue would be mystifying. But of course it fits into the modern European pattern of politicians and media getting caught up on essentially ephemeral, unimportant issues to do with Islam and European culture. And that is because the bigger issues go so entirely counter to the lies we keep telling ourselves about the wisdom or success of our policies of immigration and integration.

Personally, the question of the burkini lies exceptionally low down my list of concerns about the crises facing our continent. While the German government is talking about conscripting German citizens and also advising the population to stockpile essential supplies in preparation for a mass casualty terrorist attack, I would think it highly unlikely that even one life will be saved by banning the burkini.

And while there is a very strong security justification for banning the burka (for instance here, and here), the same cannot be said of the burkini. If someone tried to carry a Kalashnikov beneath a burka they would be – and have been – able to get away with it. The same principle applies considerably less in the case of the tight-fitting burkini. What is more, the burka covers the face while the burkini does not, thus ridding the burkini argument of the apt, indeed vital, motorcycle helmet comparison.

But as I say, the Burkini is the new Hizb ut-Tahrir. Why? Because for years – under governments of left and right across Europe and as far away as Australia – any politician who wanted to sound tough about Islamic terrorism after an Islamic terrorist attack would announce that they were going to ban the Islamist group Hizb ut-Tahrir. Tony Blair said it. David Cameron said it. Everyone said it. And nobody ever did anything about it. Perhaps politicians will be more successful in surmounting the huge and terrible issue that is the burkini. But like Hizb ut-Tahrir, it has already taken on the trappings of a placebo. It is simply, at present, the acceptable thing to raise in France or Germany if you want to sound tough on an issue that is presently getting far out away from their control.

We shall see whether the next terrorist attack in France or Germany comes from a lady on the beach wearing a burkini. Or whether the next terrorist attack does not, more likely come from allowing millions of people from Islamic cultures to enter your society unchecked and un-vetted and allow foreign (often allied) governments to pump money into these countries to teach the worst versions of an already not very peaceable religion.

For months, we were told that France didn't have enough resources to have enough security forces to investigate members of updated possible terrorist lists. Yet, it was ok for 3 armed police officers to undress a woman on the beach...
    The Armenian Issue

That picture has nothing to do with burkini, just misleading agenda pushing with it in media.

Other pictures show she was just wearing regular clothes.

Anyways, i agree the whole burkini deal is making fuzz out of nothing and is just ridiculous. People should be allowed to wear what they want on public beaches, which already stated also on that other topic.

There are way more important matters than this so its just sidetracking the whole wider scale phenomena to trivial details.

Ridiculous as this law might be, the thing is these police officers clearly didn't even follow that law, as this is not a Burkini.

Do we have any pictures of officers doing the same thing to a woman wearing an actual burkini? :p
    It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society.

Yeah, poor Muslim males were oh-so oppressed by not being allowed to abuse women. What's next, allow child marriages? Honor killings?

Quote Originally Posted by Heathen Hammer View Post
    Yeah, poor Muslim males were oh-so oppressed by not being allowed to abuse women. What's next, allow child marriages? Honor killings?
    I would love to see the French police arrest those who abuse women, whatever their faith. Problem is they seem to be too busy abusing women on beaches, or so it seems. Caractus's quote from Douglas Murray's article does a good job of explaining the inexplicable behaviour of some politicians although I can't say I'm a great fan of Murray's work in general.The French, for all intents and purposes do allow child marriages where Anglo-Celtic nations (and indeed North African) are concerned. Their age of consent is 15.

Quote Originally Posted by Ziltoid View Post
    That picture has nothing to do with burkini, just misleading agenda pushing with it in media.
    Not sure about that. The papers I had read recognised these were ordinary clothes, not swimwear. She was indeed targeted because they thought the authorities could target Muslim women with impunity. I see that the brown male in the background, fully dressed in jeans and t-shirt, was left unmolested.
    Last edited by mongrel; August 26, 2016 at 05:52 PM.

"Out of the crooked tree of humanity,no straight thing can be made." Immanuel Kant
    "Oh Yeah? What about a cricket bat? That's pretty straight. Just off the top of my head..." Al Murray, Pub Landlord.

I would love to see the French police arrest those who abuse women, whatever their faith. Problem is they seem to be too busy abusing women on beaches, or so it seems.
    Do you realize that these Cannes dudes are Municipal Police and not National Police? Police Municipale just don't investigate, because thats not their job. Their job is ... that:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Municipal_Police_(France)

Quote Originally Posted by VINC.XXIII View Post
    Do you realize that these Cannes dudes are Municipal Police and not National Police? Police Municipale just don't investigate, because thats not their job. Their job is ... that:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Municipal_Police_(France)
    Who gives a damn? Like the Saudi religious police, to rational people they are just mysogynist goons in uniform. Surely they have better things to do.

Apparently nuns weren't welcome to enjoy the seaside either, such is the logic of the atheist Taliban. Not that the authorities would dare to have one remove her kit at gunpoint. Secularism is about the state not interfering with belief and vice versa, treating all faiths as equal.. I literally thank Christ that France is spared from becoming an atheist Caliphate.

http://www.catholicherald.co.uk/news...yor-of-cannes/

Last edited by mongrel; August 26, 2016 at 06:33 PM.

Mayer's Avatar Domesticus

I support the police enforcing the veil ban and i don't care if these women want to wear it or not. France can decide what it wants to permit in public, and i fully back any neo-colonialist mindset wanting to destroy these tribal customs.
    HATE SPEECH ISN'T REAL

Surely they have better things to do.
    Yes, thats sure, according the number of Chechen petty criminals that this city attracts.

Btw, comparing France with Taliban, Saudi Arabia, Caliphate is ing inept. Godwin point. Similar to comparison between Maghrebian descents antijudaism and nazism.
    Last edited by VINC.XXIII; August 26, 2016 at 07:15 PM.

I would love to see the French police arrest those who abuse women, whatever their faith.
    There is a difference, with certain types of faith literally promoting abuse.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mayer View Post
    I support the police enforcing the veil ban and i don't care if these women want to wear it or not.
    Indeed, it is a clear example of Stockholm syndrome. Similar to how people get attached to a partner in a clearly abusive relationship.
    Last edited by Heathen Hammer; August 26, 2016 at 08:00 PM.

I support the police enforcing the veil ban and i don't care if these women want to wear it or not. France can decide what it wants to permit in public, and i fully back any neo-colonialist mindset wanting to destroy these tribal customs.
    Such ignorance. None of these women are wearing veils. France can't decide what to do if its against the law. Burkinis were invented in Australia a couple of years ago. I curious to know which tribe you are referring to.

There is a difference, with certain types of faith literally promoting abuse.
    In this case atheist Taliban are the cause of the abuse.
    Indeed, it is a clear example of Stockholm syndrome. Similar to how people get attached to a partner in a clearly abusive relationship.
    Not a damned veil in sight, such is the peculiarity of the atheist Taliban mindset, they think rational people can't refer to photos or video footage. David Aaronovitch says it all in his recent Times article. "Whatever Mr Valls and Ms Rossignol might think, the local mayor’s reasoning for his ban was nothing to do with women’s rights. The explanation by David Lisnard, of the right-wing Republican Party, was this: “Beachwear which ostentatiously displays religious affiliation, when France and places of worship are currently the target of terrorist attacks, is liable to create risks of disrupting public order.Think about that. Think about who, exactly, is supposed to be disrupting public order here. It won’t be the burkini wearers, one imagines. There is no known case of a person in a burkini, crazed by excessive Lycra or appalled by Speedos, lashing out at fellow bathers."

Quote Originally Posted by VINC.XXIII View Post
    Yes, thats sure, according the number of Chechen petty criminals that this city attracts.

Btw, comparing France with Taliban, Saudi Arabia, Caliphate is ing inept. Godwin point. Similar to comparison between Maghrebian descents antijudaism and nazism.
    Not comparing these goons to Nazis, I am calling them out for what they are, a kind of mutawwa, with guns. "Good morals", "respecting secularism". What next, Hollande setting up a Ministry for the Propagation of Virtue and the Prevention of Vice? This behaviour is offensive to all right-minded people. There is certainly no rationale for it, other than provide material for the next ISIS video.

Last edited by mongrel; August 26, 2016 at 10:15 PM.

In this case atheist Taliban are the cause of the abuse.
    There is no such thing as "atheist Taliban" and there is no abuse. Things like circumcision, face-veiling, honor-killings, etc are barbaric practices and should be banned in Western countries.

There is no such thing as "atheist Taliban" and there is no abuse. Things like circumcision, face-veiling, honor-killings, etc are barbaric practices and should be banned in Western countries.
    A fail of a rsponse.

I am saying that there is an atheist taliban, people prepared to break the Western secular consensus in order to promote an intolerent perversion of atheism, regardless of the effect on wider society .Those women lying on the beach and were neither killing people, circumcising anyone or indeed wearing a veil, burkinis don't have one by definition, as for the other lady, we all can see wasn't wearing one either. A court has ruled these actions against ordinary female bathers illegal. How is forcing a woman to disrobe at gunpoint for no lawful reason not abuse? I am glad someone put a stop to this nonsense.
    Last edited by mongrel; August 26, 2016 at 10:44 PM.

An impertinent question, but why does France pave over its beaches with cobblestones? It looks uncomfortable as hell.

"You know… the thing" - President Joseph R. Biden, Jr., vaguely alluding to the Declaration of Independence

Quote Originally Posted by skh1 View Post
    An impertinent question, but why does France pave over its beaches with cobblestones? It looks uncomfortable as hell.
    There are beaches with sand and beaches with stones, it's not paved lol.

Do you live in Switzerland or something? :p
    It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society.

Quote Originally Posted by skh1 View Post
    That's shingle. Brighton beach is similar.

As you can see, you can wear what you damned well like without being threatened by armed police, ISIS or French style. Indeed there is a stretch reserved for people who don't want to wear anything at all. A beach is a holiday destination, not a fake ideological battleground.

Last edited by mongrel; August 26, 2016 at 10:41 PM.

There are beaches with sand and beaches with stones, it's not paved lol.

Do you live in Switzerland or something? :p
    I live in 'Murica where our beaches are sandy and our shores are rocky as is fitting and proper. So as not to be completely irrelevant to the topic, what would one suppose would be the official French attitude to Chinese tourists wearing face-kinis:
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

I'll assume take the Euros and shut up.
    Last edited by skh1; August 26, 2016 at 10:57 PM. Reason: continuity

"You know… the thing" - President Joseph R. Biden, Jr., vaguely alluding to the Declaration of Independence

Page 1 of 36 123456789101126 ... LastLast