Thread: Zoom out unit bug

Default Zoom out unit bug

[IMG][/IMG]

As you can see from the Image when I zoom out these certain units seem to disappear from the battle field. Persian Levies and Persian bow's. It does not happen with all units but, there are the ones I discovered. I think this might be a bug within the mod, maybe missing scripts?

Default Re: Zoom out unit bug

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

Ok so far the units that are having this bug and are completely disappearing when zoomed out :

1- Persian Skirmirshers
    2- Persian Hurlers
    3- Persian Levy
    4- Persian Brigade
    5- Persian Bows
    6- Daylamite Spearmen|
    7- Daylamite Warriors
    8- Sassanid Heavy Swordmen
    9- Sassanid Neyzegan
    10- Armenian Spears
    11- Kurdish Archers
    12- Savaran Farmandar
    11- Armenian Slingers
    12- Armenian Heavy Swordmen
    13- Tabargan Axemen
    14- Paighan Band
    15-Sogdian Warriors
    16- Equites Chataphractarri Sarmatian
    17- Eastern Armored Legio
    18- Ghassasanian Auxiliri Spears
    19- Legio Cometatenes - Balistari Siniores
    Last edited by Hyrus; August 26, 2016 at 08:07 AM.

For some reason everyone is completely silent about this post. Is the issue only appearing from my side?

zarmehr's Avatar Foederatus

Quote Originally Posted by Hyrus View Post
    For some reason everyone is completely silent about this post. Is the issue only appearing from my side?
    Variant ing problems maybe.anyway,Did you get the last update brother?1.04a.
    Last edited by zarmehr; September 11, 2016 at 05:28 PM.
    أَيْنَ بَقِيَّةُ اللَّهِ الَّتِي لا تَخْلُو مِنَ الْعِتْرَةِ الْهَادِيَةِ ؟
    Where is the left by Allah
    that is always represented by individuals from the guiding (Prophetic) offspring?
    Nudba Supplication

Quote Originally Posted by Hyrus View Post
    I dont know where the source of the porblem is ! I want to know how to fix the problem too !

Quote Originally Posted by zarmehr View Post

Variant ing problems maybe.anyway,Did you get the last update brother?1.04a.
    Yes I have.

Quote Originally Posted by Shapur e Sassani View Post
    I dont know where the source of the porblem is ! I want to know how to fix the problem too !
    I will also check the technical side of the forums and see if anyone encountered this before.

I also noticed this, even in the last update (1.2)

This bug is about the armors . the new armors have this problem. So if I solve this problem , you will loose most of the cool amors

Quote Originally Posted by Shapur e Sassani View Post
    This bug is about the armors . the new armors have this problem. So if I solve this problem , you will loose most of the cool amors

Is there any way it can be solved without removing armors and do all modders face this problem with their mods?

Even if there are other ways, I don't know them unfortunately...

DramaBelli's Avatar Ministry of Silly Walks

No need to remove armours or other stuffs, they are not bugged.

It's a matter of imposters' assignation. It's a boring and time consuming bug but easy to solve using the assembly kit.

I had this prob some times in the past and I Always solved assigning an imposter to almost each stuff (armour, trousers, helmet, shield..) in the vm file of all units having this problem when zooming out in battle.

Once the pack is polished, vm files renamed and all visual modifications are definitive, imposters can be assigned to each vm file of each unit.

Quote Originally Posted by DramaBelli View Post
    No need to remove armours or other stuffs, they are not bugged.

It's a matter of imposters' assignation. It's a boring and time consuming bug but easy to solve using the assembly kit.

I had this prob some times in the past and I Always solved assigning an imposter to almost each stuff (armour, trousers, helmet, shield..) in the vm file of all units having this problem when zooming out in battle.

Once the pack is polished, vm files renamed and all visual modifications are definitive, imposters can be assigned to each vm file of each unit.
    Thanks a lot dude !! I personally cant wait this issue to be resolved so I can finally enjoy the mod. lol
    Last edited by Hyrus; October 13, 2016 at 04:46 AM.