Thread: Definitive links for SS6,3, 6.5, bugfix compilation and regional knight orders?

Default Definitive links for SS6,3, 6.5, bugfix compilation and regional knight orders?

So most of the links in the stickied threads lead to nothing, the mods I did download aren't working, can someone who recently installed 6.4 and has been playing it without issue point me to where you downloaded it?

Lifthrasir's Avatar "Capre" Dunkerquois
    Patrician took an arrow to the knee

Blog Entries

Default Re: Definitive links for SS6,3, 6.5, bugfix compilation and regional knight orders?

I think you should chek the threads around Mate.

- For SS6.3 and SS6.4: http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...1#post14941981

Links updated by +Marius+ and myself. Still working as far as I know.

- For Bugfix Compilation: http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...1#post13723098

Still working as well
    Under the patronage of Flinn, proud patron of Jadli, from the Heresy Vault of the Imperial House of Hader

Default Re: Definitive links for SS6,3, 6.5, bugfix compilation and regional knight orders?

I'm looking for the save game compatible bugfix for the turn 1150 CTD. Gracul's original post (http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...in-a-new-topic!) promises a file, but the link (http://www.filefront.com/17172520/data.rar) gives me a Non Existent Domain error. Is there another place I can download the file? Thanks!

Blog Entries

I'll have a look in my archives. I guess that you're stil playing with SS6.3, not upgraded to SS6.4, right?
    Under the patronage of Flinn, proud patron of Jadli, from the Heresy Vault of the Imperial House of Hader

Hmmm, well, I could have sworn that I installed 6.4, at least I followed the instructions to do so. But it's possible I screwed that up. I take it 6.4 fixes the bug.

(I had some trouble installing on my Mac using Wine, so I installed the mod on a PC at work, then put the mod file to work on my Mac. That seems to have worked perfectly, if "perfectly" includes reproducing a known bug. If 6.4 fixes the bug, I could try re-installing 6.4 on the PC at work and then dumping the mod file to a USB key again.)

Ah... but 6.4 is not savegame compatible. So I guess I do need that file, if you can find it! Thanks for looking!

Blog Entries

I've found 2 things:
    - a bugfix compilation v2_5.7
    - Mongols cards based on RR/RC

I'll do my best to post the link to download it soon. However, I'm not sure that it will fix your issue and it is not save-game compatible.

1. Definitely playing 6.3. Not sure what I screwed up, but I'll figure it out.
    2. I'm guessing that 6.4 solves this problem for my next playthrough, though not this playthrough?

Aha. Having trouble installing 6.4 because I get the "cannot find kingdoms.exe" error message. Since Mac OS does not have .exe files, I can't do the workaround of renaming the M2TW exe file to kingdoms.exe.

It did look like it was installing a lot of new files, and my folders have been updated, so it's possible the 6.4 files, or some of them, are in there, but when I boot the game it still gives me the glorious 6.3 screen.

Blog Entries

I can not help on Mac

Ayway, as promised, here are the links:

Compilation fix 2_5.7: https://mega.nz/#F!NIpUQJxa!BnS_Km7KJAT95IqjY2QLHA

Mongols cards RR/RC: https://mega.nz/#!5NQwTY7S!goaz703_t...AM-7QNl0v0Cwv0

Both are for SS6.3 only. If you run SS6.4, you don't need them

That's amazing, thank you so much. I avoided issues with installers and Mac by opening up the entire folder tree and dropping the changed files by hand into the folders they belong to.

Thank you so much for your dedication!

Blog Entries

You're welcome