Thread: Server event: Moather racing, tommorrow (Saturday) at 11:30 pm British time

Default Server event: Moather racing, tommorrow (Saturday) at 11:30 pm British time

Boats travel 5 times faster on ice than they do on water. North Korea has built an ice boat racing course around and inside their giant robot. They have kindly invited the entire server to race there tommorrow at 11:30 pm British time:
    • You will be teleported to North Korea, and back home again when it's finished.
    • You will die a lot. You can sleep in an NK bed and quickly get back on the track after each death.
    • You can bring weapons and armour to kill other racers, but you will definitely lose them.
    • North Korea will supply free food and boats to everyone, though I'm sure they'd be happy to accept donations.

Two weeks ago North Korea held a similar event that was open to the community. Sadly, due to the journey of several thousand blocks that was required, I was the only person to show up. This time, moderators will be teleporting people there and back.
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

Default Re: Server event: Moather racing, tommorrow (Saturday) at 11:30 pm British time

Want to thank North Korea for a good time on Saturday. I didn't have the skill to keep the boat on the ice, most of the time.

Here's some snapshots of the fun. Last picture is one of the many ways I died:

Default Re: Server event: Moather racing, tommorrow (Saturday) at 11:30 pm British time

looks pretty spectacular indeed, I must say

Is there an event this week? Gotta defend my title

We're at war.