Page 8 of 77 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617183358 ... LastLast

Thread: [RP HS] Holy Roman Empire (TWC/MTWII Gaming group) BURGUNDY/BAVARIA OPEN!

zkarel's Avatar Senator

Default Re: [RP HS] Holy Roman Empire (TWC/MTWII Gaming group) - BAVARIA OPEN!

Last edited by zkarel; September 04, 2016 at 04:38 AM. Reason: yes
    They Call Me Special For A Reason !

HannibalExMachina's Avatar Just a sausage

may i add that ive only heard back from like 2 players, save for those who have already posted their RP here. cmon people, RP means writing more, not less

BerryKnight's Avatar Kings Guard Commander

Will play tonight, but no roleplay till tomorrow, so I don't hold us up.

Jadli's Avatar The Fallen God
    Gaming Emeritus

Bump

already way past, sub plz.

zkarel's Avatar Senator

Sachsen up https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B2z...ew?usp=sharing
    (subbed burgundy aswell)
    If we want to get anywhere with a decent time you guys should uphold the timelimit, your turn will probably come up once or twice in a month(might be wrong,dont quote me on it) so it isnt much to do 1 turn according to the timelimit.
    Please read the rules and uphold them. I dont want to sub an entire alliance block on turn 1 please (no nazi admin, its just my first time)
    Last edited by zkarel; September 05, 2016 at 08:35 AM. Reason: subbed

go get em fam.

Gaming Emeritus

Amazing job admin

give em hell.

BerryKnight's Avatar Kings Guard Commander

Sorry, but when I promised that I'd get it done "tonight", i really meant am, and then it turned to 1, and I was saving it for today, but oh well.

zkarel's Avatar Senator

As i previously stated, timelimits need to be upholded. And after you had said you would do it yesterday well i had to sub this if we want to get any speed going. I just forted up and saved you some money(didnt disband anything) Your next turn should be basically from scratch as you couldnt have attacked anything anyway

Gaming Emeritus

Well, i think that if you can play the turn now you should do it ...
    And RP must be posted anyway

zkarel's Avatar Senator

And now Dr Mac is late, has not been online since the second of sept. I dont know guys

well, apparently he "has been busy", i guess dropping three words in the right place is too much to ask. oh well, summer is a ....

berryknight hasnt taken his chance either, lets just go ahead. still first turn, and im well fortified, so is jadil, nothing mac could do.
    Last edited by HannibalExMachina; September 06, 2016 at 08:44 AM.

zkarel's Avatar Senator

Another subbing PP, Claimed a town from the brown nation south of Denmark ( i hope i didnt mess up the start)
    Swabia https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B2z...ew?usp=sharing

which town would that be the brown guys are the obodrites, pagan slavic dudes.

Captain Melon's Avatar Senator

Duke Fredrick stood by the window of the newly constructed Hohenstaufen keep and gazed at the fluttering banner on the ramparts. It was his banner, the banner of his family and dynasty, the von Staufen banner. Three black lions on a yellow field. He smiled and was filled with pride, as he was the founder of this dynasty and the Swabian realm was all under his rule. His friendship with the Emperor Henry had seen him propelled to great heights and he was prepared to take full advantage of it, including his betrothal to Henry's daughter Agnes. But....when good things come, bad things follow. The Emperor's realm is at war and divided and the Burgundians, who support the usurper to the imperial throne, eye Fredrick's lands greedily for Swabia was not long ago under their rule.

"My lord, what should I tell the Emperor? Will you begin rallying your troops and lords?" asked the imperial envoy in an impatient tone.

Fredrick smiled "But of course I will help his majesty. I will give you all the nesessary information concerning my troops for you to relay to him." Let us just hope that this war will bring most of my troops back though, thought Fredrick as he turned and watched the envoy depart. He would need all the troops he could get to keep his new title and lands if this war went sour for him.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

zkarel's Avatar Senator

yeah il check that once i get back from school hannibal

Gaming Emeritus

Ehm, during civil wars HRE factions cant claim anything ...

zkarel's Avatar Senator

well thats a oversight on my part. Il just remove the army from the siege next turn. (forgive me there are alot of rules )