Page 10 of 77 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819203560 ... LastLast

Thread: [RP HS] Holy Roman Empire (TWC/MTWII Gaming group) BURGUNDY/BAVARIA OPEN!

Default Re: [RP HS] Holy Roman Empire (TWC/MTWII Gaming group) - BAVARIA OPEN!

Damn, hadn't seen I was up. Going need a bit of an extension but I should get it done today

HannibalExMachina's Avatar Just a sausage

can we all agree that extensions should be specific, time?

Jadli's Avatar The Fallen God
    Gaming Emeritus

maximal extension is 12 hrs

JCdestr0yer's Avatar Campidoctor
    A Village in the Kingdom in the North (Ireland)

Alberto Azzo d'Este sat in his chair. A single candle lit the desk that he was sitting on. Out of the window the moon light crept in slowly dispersing every now and again when a cloud covered it.
    In front of him lay a book that he was reading the bible of all things. The old man quietly read it to himself occasionally repeating himself when one of the Latin sentences was either written wrong or was just spoken weirdly.
    A knock came from the the door.

"Father" a voice was heard as the man came in
    "Yes Fulco" The old man replied
    "Venice has claim the citys o..." he was cut short
    "I know that is why we have sided with the pope and the counter king. It was a hard decision to make i hoped to stay neutral in this war but" he let out a sigh
    "So father do you have time to plan out what to do" Fulco responded
    "Im an old man now we can discuss this further tomorrow but i fear i have little time left" the old man replied "Son Remember our words not safe from the tireless devil they are all around us looking for power revenge"
    "Yes father"

Sorry its Short.

I have to apologise, I had to reinstall the game and it doesn't seem to be doing it - keeps saying one of the files is corrupted.

Gaming Emeritus

Saleska uploaded his version few pages back so use that. And download the hotfix too

Oathsworn's Avatar Biarchus

Having some problem with game and downloading again. Need an extension
    If you wonder about the guy in my profile photo,
    Here he is: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d39FBRxBM8k

ext granted

Dr Mac's Avatar Vicarius

I can sub if needed.

Oathsworn's Avatar Biarchus

Would be nice.
    If you wonder about the guy in my profile photo,
    Here he is: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d39FBRxBM8k

zkarel's Avatar Senator

Last edited by zkarel; September 15, 2016 at 02:12 PM. Reason: speed
    They Call Me Special For A Reason !

Captainnorway's Avatar Primicerius

England https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B5a...ew?usp=sharing
    before the English player plays, isn't this the admin turn where he takes all of our money?
    the save says turn one but that's just a typo, I also claim "Ancona"

I'll post rp asap tomorrow, too tiered now and I'll have to do some reading about the situation.

thnx for posting claims out of the RP it made it a lot easier

- venice claims Bologna and parma -10k
    - sicily claims skopia and thessalonica -10k
    - pope claims ancona -5k
    or am I forgetting something ?
    Last edited by elghazi; September 15, 2016 at 04:21 PM.

zender9's Avatar Domesticus

Venice also claims parma.But things are little different.I will send you pm.I already talked with zkarel.

zender9's Avatar Domesticus

Is there a way to calculate how much florin you will have on the next turn? This claim and in debt things become little complicated as my ally who is suppose to lend me 3k now has -4k.And i have no idea how much my other allies got so i cant ask others for a loan.

yeah just open the money tab when your playing and see how much your making how much your expending take off the recruitment and building cost and see how much you will make

Gaming Emeritus

If one of you is in debt next turn, a claim is cancelled, if the debt of your both is higher than 5k, both claims are cancelled without money being returned

TL,DR beat some AI armies
    http://www.mediafire.com/view/pi8ay4...6114403_1.jpg#
    http://www.mediafire.com/view/0dh7z3...6114413_1.jpg#

http://www.mediafire.com/download/c2...E_France_2.sav

It is not specifically stated in the basic rules,does ransoming prisoners and manual battles fall unter the category explotion the ai or is this totally fine ?