Quote Originally Posted by Ramble12 View Post
    - Princesses are allowed to marry generals - no Family Members

Dude, cmon. Read the rules before playing your turns
    I second that, not playing my turn.

themzr's Avatar Primicerius
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Default Re: Sons of the North - LateEra - SS6.4

Whoops. i did read the rules but for some reason I thought he was a general. My b i'll replay now

EDIT: Done
    http://www.filedropper.com/sotnpoland3_1
    Last edited by themzr; September 23, 2016 at 10:04 AM.
    "I am not afraid of an army of lions led by a sheep; I am afraid of an army of sheep led by a lion."

----- Alexander The Great

StOuFf's Avatar Protector Domesticus

Ramble12's Avatar Domesticus

Do we need a sub here? Awesomesheeps told he won't be able to play till 31th October

ArBo's Avatar Senator

He meant September

Well, waiting for a week is not an option

zender9's Avatar Domesticus

Does he have any ally that can sub him? I can't sub right now but i can send a cs to someone who can sub.

Ok guys... I opened save to sub but what i saw was disappointment.There is another damn rule break. Novgorod has 4 forts with 1 units inside.Totally unacceptable.
    There is another thing i must say, the rules may say - You are not allowed to expand beyond the white border shown on the map above. but its also wrong to march throught those lands and bring agents to there.So i'm gently asking Poland to turn his merchants back.Norway cannot walk to north right, well imagine map ends at poland's southest point too.I will heavily fine Novgorod for the forts, i will announce the fine with the save file.

I can sub in a few hours if needed, just got my own Genoa turn and some sobering uop to do^^
    Don't think he has any allies but he has made deals with me for example, perhaps ask Scotland/England?
    Don't be a prick, don't be a whiny little child - Stop White Genocide and Praise Jesus.

Very nice, Getting a good picture everybody? So we look nice and handsome and thin? Thank you. -The God Emperor, creating world peace and unforgettable memes
    https://twitter.com/RitaPanahi/statu...48737210662912 <-- Unforgettable face.

I believe admin will sub him

That would be for the best I think, suppsoe we will have to wait a little extra^^
    Don't be a prick, don't be a whiny little child - Stop White Genocide and Praise Jesus.

Very nice, Getting a good picture everybody? So we look nice and handsome and thin? Thank you. -The God Emperor, creating world peace and unforgettable memes
    https://twitter.com/RitaPanahi/statu...48737210662912 <-- Unforgettable face.

Subbed, Lithuania up:
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B54...ew?usp=sharing

Those 1 units in 4 forts are disbanded and fine -1500 for each forts so total 4 disbanded unit and -6000.

Quote Originally Posted by zender9 View Post
    Ok guys... I opened save to sub but what i saw was disappointment.There is another damn rule break. Novgorod has 4 forts with 1 units inside.Totally unacceptable.
    There is another thing i must say, the rules may say - You are not allowed to expand beyond the white border shown on the map above. but its also wrong to march throught those lands and bring agents to there.So i'm gently asking Poland to turn his merchants back.Norway cannot walk to north right, well imagine map ends at poland's southest point too.I will heavily fine Novgorod for the forts, i will announce the fine with the save file.
    The rules clearly says no expansion beyond the line. there is no rule for troops, agents. if one wants to send a merchant all south, marching for turns, he should be allowed to take those ressoruces. norway can do the same and would get more because its further north? am i right? trade and distances and stuff.
    im sorry but this argument seems to be not very well thought through. maybe if you could make a reasonable point for why to ban it?

expand verb

uk /ɪkˈspĉnd/ us /ɪkˈspĉnd/
    to increase in size, number, or importance, or to make something increase

By sending your agents to trade below the line, you increase the size of your treasury, so I think it should not be allowed with the given rules.

However inability to move agents and troops out of the line is always an unspoken rule in hotseats that have some lands out of bounds afaik. I always noticed people were asking the admin if it was allowed to move troops or agents outside the line if there was one. You will have nobody to eliminate your agents when the rest of factions are AI, so that's the main point why it should be banned. While Norwegian agents can be easily bought out (I have no idea how to call that in-game action lol) just as they hit your lands.

Agree with ramble, also i gave Norway as an example because map ends at north there is nothing but black screen at north.Guess what it must be the same at south too.Thats why there is a border on our map.Out of that border should be unreachable.

ill get my merchants back, not because any of your arguments seem valid or convince me but to avoid this unnecessary discussion.
    "unspoken rules" etc.

Well, thanks anyway.

themzr's Avatar Primicerius
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

I agree with stouff that just because you cannot expand territorally past the boundaries doesn't mean that merchants, agents, and troops should not be allowed to move past there.
    "I am not afraid of an army of lions led by a sheep; I am afraid of an army of sheep led by a lion."

----- Alexander The Great

Default Re: [In Creation] Sons of the North - LateEra - SS6.4

Quote Originally Posted by zender9 View Post
    What players wants is more important than what i want.So you can set the rules however you like.
    If the majority of the players would allow it then we will allow it.It would be nice if everyone says his opinion so we can set the rule.I'm just trying to rule the hotseat as fair as i can and if you ask me it shouldn't be allowed as i believe it created advantages/disadvantages.

I vote for not allowing it