Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 1011121314151617181920

Thread: Man harpooned during burkini race riot in Corsica

Default Re: Man harpooned during burkini race riot in Corsica

Quote Originally Posted by Yayattasa View Post
    At one point: "Muslim bad, derp". Then "Wait, not all muslims". Then "Bosnians are cool, they aren't muslim enough". Please, when you decide on the next baseless argument you gonna throw around, tell me beforehand.
    I don't care of religion, IQ and consanguinity rate is what matter to me.

To go further about it, and here you may perceive a certain sense of self-criticism(what most muslims obviously lack of):

From my point consanguinity isn't an absolute determining factor, however, when you pay more attention to what Western Mediterranean insular societies produce in term of structures, and this is very tied to clanic organizations which is subsidiarily resulting from how peoples are close, how connexe mariages are common(but 1th degree is rarer than in Maghrebian countries), you may conclude that both result in greater solidarities between peoples and...also structural violence and plenty of other things.

Corsica is like that, as Sardinia, Sicilia, and close areas in South Italia(Calabria and else)
    Corsica is excluded from the next maps, but roughly Corsica shares more with that group of italian regions than saying...Parisian region or the New Hampshire. How peoples from the village of Sisco have gathered, do you think seriously you will see it in London from native British? No, but you will observe it in pakistani communities.

These maps are highly edifying:
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

Now the consanguinity.

http://thosewhocansee.blogspot.fr/20...d-nations.html

Maghrebian societies produce the same, but at larger scale and intensity. I don't say its bad or good, but from a typical progressist point, its not very indicated to have that beam of consanguinity/corruption/structural violence etc...not matter what is exactly the root of that. Notice that public institutions are stronger where clanic structures are weaker. Its quite a problem in any European country, even if your country is more liberal, more interventionnist how much its tolerate foreign communities.

Its 15 000 times superior to religion.
    Last edited by VINC.XXIII; August 25, 2016 at 06:31 AM.

Mithradates's Avatar Domesticus

Quote Originally Posted by Setekh View Post
    It's your map. You should have come up with a better one. Even if we expand the timeline and count everything in Russia its still low compared to France.
    Beslan, 2004. 385 dead, 783 injured

So, why why are the <1% countries terror free?

Quote Originally Posted by Emperor Arcturus Mengsk View Post
    I don't really support the claim that number of muslims equates number of attacks, it's obviously more complicated than that, besides an important thing this list as well as others don't tell us is the number of prevented attacks by police or secret services.

On the other hand I'm not of the opinion that islamic terrorism has nothing to do with the presence of muslims either. My opinion is somewhere in the middle of these two. Obviously the presence of muslims means much easier recruitment for the likes of ISIS, and we do have multiple examples of people who were french citizens that were either recruited by ISIS or some hate spewing Imam or and that's an important point self-recruited by reading radical material online, of even just a quran. (both the quran and the bible have plenty of violent crap in them)

So to answer your questions about what I wanted to accomplish is, I see this debate is like: "european muslims suck and they should go" vs. "european muslims have nothing to do with any of this!!" and both are equally wrong.
    Then explain to me why Turkey provides ISIL with less fighters compared to France. Does Turkey have less Muslims than France?

I have never said that European Muslims have nothing to do with it. It's rather not classy to put such a thing in quotation marks. Some Muslims have a lot to do with it. That, however, can not be used to pass judgment on the whole population. I don't believe in collective guilt. Do you?

Quote Originally Posted by Mithradates View Post
    Beslan, 2004. 385 dead, 783 injured

So, why why are the <1% countries terror free?
    You can't really keep up this bigoted and ignorant stance by ignoring everything I say.

That's one attack in Russia, which you had to go back 12 years. Meanwhile, your map suggests 14 attacks in France and 0 attacks in Russia in a matter of 2 years. Russia didn't have any Muslims between 2014 and 2015?

Spain is not a <1% country. Neither is Netherlands. Nor Greece. Austria? No. Perhaps Denmark? Again, no. That still doesn't explain why Germany has only 2 attacks while France has 14.
    Last edited by PointOfViewGun; August 25, 2016 at 01:22 PM.
    The Armenian Issue

Public demontrastion against banning of burkini by Nouveau Parti Anticapitaliste, note the t-shirt, "Algérie" and then "Justice pour la Palestine"... You you at the end.

Breitbart article on those who mobilized in Northern France

http://www.breitbart.com/london/2016...lamic-burkini/

Mithradates's Avatar Domesticus

You can't really keep up this bigoted and ignorant stance by ignoring everything I say.

That's one attack in Russia, which you had to go back 12 years. Meanwhile, your map suggests 14 attacks in France and 0 attacks in Russia in a matter of 2 years. Russia didn't have any Muslims between 2014 and 2015?
    Terrorism in Russia

"In 2013 the Investigative Committee of Russia recorded 661 terrorist offences including 31 terrorist attacks, which claimed about 40 lives and dozens more injuries.[33]

On 27 December 2013 a bomb exploded in a parked car in Pyatigorsk, killing three people.[34] In December Volgograd bombings 34 people were killed in two separate suicide attacks."

Spain is not a <1% country. Neither is Netherlands. Nor Greece. Austria? No. Perhaps Denmark? Again, no. That still doesn't explain why Germany has only 2 attacks while France has 14.
    Broers El Bakraoui zouden Frankrijk en Schiphol geviseerd hebben

"Ibrahim and Khalid El Bakraoui originally wanted to commit an attack in France, probably during the European Football Championship, and at Schiphol Airport." "attempt"

So, again, why are the <1% countries terror free?

Oh, islamist terrorism? Is that even a thing? Oh. Do you have data on this? Aha. Muslims were involved in a muslim terror attack? No way, totally coincidence. Oh, do you have a map on this? Oh. Thats not logical. Hmm, this map is quite "rectangular". Do you have another map? Oh...

I think it's safe to say this thread has run its course and is now talking about various topics not related to the OP which was about a rather specific event and thus rather narrow and difficult to talk about anyway. As such I'll close the thread and encourage everyone to either take the discussions to respective existing threads or create a new one with a dedicated topic to talk about (e.g. French clothing/Burkini law in general and whether that helps anyone). If you want/need some stuff from this thread moved over, we can accomodate that.

Thx.
    Last edited by Mangalore; August 25, 2016 at 02:07 PM.
    "Sebaceans once had a god called Djancaz-Bru. Six worlds prayed to her. They built her temples, conquered planets. And yet one day she rose up and destroyed all six worlds. And when the last warrior was dying, he said, 'We gave you everything, why did you destroy us?' And she looked down upon him and she whispered, 'Because I can.' "
    Mangalore Design