i have installed mods for all bethsade games since morrowind also new vegas to all total war games and mount blade
also all blizzard games and age of empire 3 and bfme 1 and 2 you get my point i have played all games with mod system and never had so much problem getting a mod to work for game like rome total war mod and rome total war is the most stable easy modded total war game
all rome mods are piece of cake then i encounter this mod it feels like one year of struggle and i sstill can get granto version to work i got wft is wrong with this mod

the guide made by granto is stupid it doenst explain all the exstra files it doenst explain the ing enb gta vice city screen it just say copy folder and code and play

well who knew that it didnt work if you put soo much effort on making mod you should try to also make it playble or explain how to install it instead of giving people ing headache!!!!

i could just play the russian version that easy to install only problem icant understand russia but it seems that my only chance of playing this mod
since clearly granto version doenst work or is not explained well