In overall, this is very good overhaul mod for both Grand and Age of Charlemagne Campaign. (I tried Sasan and Charlemagne only due to personal reasons, and I just didn't have time to try The Last Roman with this mod).

However, playing Age of Charlemagne Campaign with this mod feel like almost broken in some points, despite every good thing the mod brings.

e.g. Having Generals with Paladins at the first turn of Kingdom of Charlemagne feel too obvious violation against history and realism. (how about replace with Scola or Milites? It would be better if Paladins requires completion of HRE event )

And Saxon generals are seemed OPed in early stage of game. (Especially when trying defend against them at the first turn of Kingdom of Charlemagne) similar tweak I suggested for paladin just above would be good, I think.

Siege engineer (Siege workshop lvl1) is almost useless (recruit exp +1 for siege unit is meaningless unlike vanilla as onager is now requires Siege workshop lvl2) some little tweak should be done (at least reduce price and turn to build )

P.S: It is hard to know the area of recruitment system before actually try the region, a map like http://twmap.nivv.se/ would be greatly helpful.

P.S2 : Any ETA to 12 Turn submod?