Thread: Help my brain hurts

Default Help my brain hurts

Okay im not sure this will get any replies but i downloaded third age 2 nights ago and it worked perfect with this tutorial, but like a idiot i deleted the folder, and now i cant get it too load, the Universal Mod Launcher wont go into the folder, then when i manually load it, its saying i dont have kingdoms, does anyone have any ideas, i have uninstalled medical 2 a bunch of times.. any help is welcome

Default Re: Help my brain hurts

Quote Originally Posted by itzzamestro View Post
    Okay im not sure this will get any replies but i downloaded third age 2 nights ago and it worked perfect with this tutorial, but like a idiot i deleted the folder, and now i cant get it too load, the Universal Mod Launcher wont go into the folder, then when i manually load it, its saying i dont have kingdoms, does anyone have any ideas, i have uninstalled medical 2 a bunch of times.. any help is welcome
    1) Which folder did you delete? Be specific. Can you find it in your Recycle Bin perhaps, and restore it?

2) You obviously have Steam M2TW since you use Universal Mod Launcher. Is your M2TW updated to the latest version, and, can you start a campaign in M2TW and Kingdoms?

3) What Windows do you have? What tutorial did you use to install TATW files ( Third Age 3.0 Part 1 and Part 2, and TATW 3.2 Patch) ?
    American, French, Israeli and British government's ILLEGAL aggression against the Syrian people, without any proof for chemical attacks in Douma, and without waiting for OPCW to conduct their investigation..
    Sons of *******, leave that poor, war torn country in peace.
    If you are a citizen of one of these countries, then DO NOT ask any help from me on these forums, since, in protest against this aggression by your governments, I do not provide assistance/help anymore.
    Let Syria be finally in peace.

A video of false chemical attack in Douma, Syria, which led to Western illegal attacks.

Quote Originally Posted by ElvenKind View Post
    1) Which folder did you delete? Be specific. Can you find it in your Recycle Bin perhaps, and restore it?

2) You obviously have Steam M2TW since you use Universal Mod Launcher. Is your M2TW updated to the latest version, and, can you start a campaign in M2TW and Kingdoms?

3) What Windows do you have? What tutorial did you use to install TATW files ( Third Age 3.0 Part 1 and Part 2, and TATW 3.2 Patch) ?

1. i uninstalled the whole thing to move it onto a different drive then i moved it back, but i wiped my recycle bin like a idiot.

2. yeah i have the latest version, i bought the game on Saturday and started a little campaign,

3. i have windows 10 and i use '' lionhearts'' tutorial

it worked fine on Saturday its just ever since i tried re downloading it, it hasn't worked, i dont think its picking up my kingdoms dlc??

Quote Originally Posted by itzzamestro View Post
    1. i uninstalled the whole thing to move it onto a different drive then i moved it back, but i wiped my recycle bin like a idiot.

2. yeah i have the latest version, i bought the game on Saturday and started a little campaign,

3. i have windows 10 and i use '' lionhearts'' tutorial

it worked fine on Saturday its just ever since i tried re downloading it, it hasn't worked, i dont think its picking up my kingdoms dlc??
    Why are you always re downloading TATW installation files ( Third Age 3.0 Part 1 and Part 2, and TATW 3.2 Patch)? Download it once, store it somewhere on your drive, and you always have them ready to be installed.

Windows 10 and M2TW don`t like each other that much. I would suggest to run TATW in Windows 7 compatibility mod, and, also, I would advise to take ownership of your main Medieval II Total War folder, just so to avoid issues with a Windows Security feature called "User Account Control".

And lastly, install TATW by following these simple steps (after taking ownership of your main Medieval II TW folder, proceed to step 3):http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...1#post14909331

Good luck!
    American, French, Israeli and British government's ILLEGAL aggression against the Syrian people, without any proof for chemical attacks in Douma, and without waiting for OPCW to conduct their investigation..
    Sons of *******, leave that poor, war torn country in peace.
    If you are a citizen of one of these countries, then DO NOT ask any help from me on these forums, since, in protest against this aggression by your governments, I do not provide assistance/help anymore.
    Let Syria be finally in peace.

A video of false chemical attack in Douma, Syria, which led to Western illegal attacks.