Thread: [Release]WotN: The Baltic (Beta 2.0)

Mr_Nygren's Avatar Berserkir

Default [Release]WotN: The Baltic (Beta 2.0)

New vanilla Beta 2.0 Release (includes all changes to vanilla WotN since last time minus the music, uses vanilla music still!).

http://www.moddb.com/mods/wrath-of-t...#downloadsform

"New updated VANILLA version of WotN! This version adds a hotseat mode- added in by me, new traits and ancillaries by user Juzy90 on TWforums, bug-fixes for most of the silver surfer generals and captains etc. It also has all the changes from my previous version, not counting new music.

Quote Originally Posted by Juzu90 View Post
    Hi, there is one obsolete file that was forgotten but it is just text file.Once you have installed the mod replace the old file in path \Medieval II\mods\WotN\data\text with this one.Now all the ancillaries have correct texts
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by Mr_Nygren; July 18, 2017 at 11:50 AM.
    Be your friend's, true friend. Return gift for gift. Repay laughter, with laughter again
    but betrayal with treachery.

- The Havamal

Default Re: [Release] WotN: The baltic (Beta 2.0)

Would be great if a moderator with greater authority than me could replace the name of this thread:
    "[Release] WotN: The baltic (Beta 2.0)" with "[Release]WotN: The Baltic (Beta 2.0)"
    Be your friend's, true friend. Return gift for gift. Repay laughter, with laughter again

- The Havamal

Horsa's Avatar Artifex

Default Re: [Release]WotN: The Baltic (Beta 2.0)

Changed the thread title for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Horsa View Post
    Changed the thread title for you.
    Thanks man. =)

- The Havamal

Libertus

Hi, there is one obsolete file that was forgotten but it is just text file.Once you have installed the mod replace the old file in path \Medieval II\mods\WotN\data\text with this one.Now all the ancillaries have correct texts
    Attached Files Attached Files

BarnicleBill1's Avatar Centenarius

Awesome!

Horsa's Avatar Artifex

Added the attached file to the main post.

Wow, guys. some 7-8 years later and you guys still going strong.
    Unfortunatly I've uninstalled the game and lost all old files, would be very interested in seeing what changes you guys have done!

Historian - all things Viking Son of absinthia

Quote Originally Posted by Úlfhéðinn View Post
    Wow, guys. some 7-8 years later and you guys still going strong.
    Unfortunatly I've uninstalled the game and lost all old files, would be very interested in seeing what changes you guys have done!
    Hi man! I am a great fan of your earlier work with this mod! Good job with the scripts and stuff!

Ask to join the developers forum and you'll see the plans for the mod. This current 2.0 release is a more stable and better 1.5 release. It fixes alot of the bugs, almost all silver surfers are gone, hotseat added, new traits and ancillaries and all the units added to the factions in the game or as mercenaries.

I did also make a music-submod but as the music is copyrighted i did not include it in this version above.

But let's just say this is a placeholder version of the mod for the real deal to come. Your old buddy Horsa has made a new map and stuff =), and i am currently implementing the rosters of the new factions.

- The Havamal

BarnicleBill1's Avatar Centenarius

New factions? That's exciting news!

Macrath's Avatar Domesticus

This and TLK? Mr Nygren you are awesome! missed out on quite a bit not being active on TWC the last year or two lol. Any other mods you have released?

Quote Originally Posted by Macrath View Post
    This and TLK? Mr Nygren you are awesome! missed out on quite a bit not being active on TWC the last year or two lol. Any other mods you have released?
    This mod is not only by me, me and Horsa plus Absinthia have contributed to this new version. (I meant the new coming grand campaign - this baltic release 2.0 is by me).

Horsa made the map and alot of the UI-stuff, i implemented units etc and Absinthia has created some descriptions. Plus all the work by the old team including both Horsa and Absinthia - regarding the Baltic Release - most of it are still included.

The TLK:WotN submod was only me using assets by these other guys - but i created some portraits and edited music myself too.

I have released a music mod for Divide & Conquer (Third Age submod), contributed alot to this project and Warcraft Total War (both unreleased), released Game of Thrones Total War 4.5 worked on by both me and VltimaRatio (4.0 last year too) - soon a new GoT will be released, released the latest baltic release from august last year (plan on updating it very soon) plus worked on some other mods but no releases as of yet.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails kingdoms 2017-07-14 08-08-36-147.jpg   kingdoms 2017-07-14 08-56-33-397.jpg   kingdoms 2017-07-14 08-56-38-249.jpg   kingdoms 2017-07-14 08-53-01-368.jpg   kingdoms 2017-07-14 09-08-56-378.jpg  

kingdoms 2017-07-14 09-07-05-832.jpg  
    Last edited by Mr_Nygren; July 14, 2017 at 02:36 AM.

- The Havamal

This 2.0 version will soon be very outdated:
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails kingdoms 2017-07-13 06-46-40-384.jpg   kingdoms 2017-07-13 06-46-43-287.jpg   kingdoms 2017-07-13 06-46-48-352.jpg   kingdoms 2017-07-13 06-46-54-804.jpg   kingdoms 2017-07-13 06-47-05-634.jpg  

kingdoms 2017-07-13 06-49-21-344.jpg   kingdoms 2017-07-13 06-34-21-852.jpg   kingdoms 2017-07-13 06-33-40-630.jpg   kingdoms 2017-07-14 08-04-23-319.jpg   kingdoms 2017-07-14 08-06-48-184.jpg  

Last edited by Mr_Nygren; July 14, 2017 at 01:15 AM.

- The Havamal