Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast

Thread: Sarzamin Javid 1.5 ( The Immortal land )

Default Sarzamin Javid 1.5 ( The Immortal land )

Hey guys! Here is the new version of my mod: Sarzamin Javid. But this time it is bug free and fully tested. My dear friend Danial Morteza Pour has kindly helped me with testing the balance and the variant so it is ok I tell you. We built and tested this mode with the latest version of Attila in mind and it was bug free but it doesn't mean that it might not work on older versions of the game as well (this being said I can't guarantee a bug free experience in versions bellow 1.6.9824). Aside from adding some new units to Eastern Roman Empire, this mode re-skins almost all of the units in this faction. Most Sassanid units have been re-skined and their armors and weapons have been designed with a darker and shinier shade making them more realistic and attractive. One of the main achievements here is adding two new unit classes playable in custom battles and campaign mode (thanks to
    Sebidee for his guides ) : Chariots and Mace Infantry. Also, changes made by previous versions still exist.(I see fit to say that this mod changes a lot of features in the game and I have tried to explain the most important ones. This mode has the features of the previous versions as well).
    The next important change here is the increase in attacking power of cavalry which, unlike what most [m]others believe, is accessible through the battle_entities_table [and entiry_mass not from the land-unit table]. I came upon this trick after doing some trials and errors and I wanted to let those who are interested in moding know about it. I proudly announce that the days of week and useless cavalry units are over. So you'd better keep an eye out when taking on an army with strong mounted units. For Roman Empire I mainly used the FOTE variant (a [total war] center mod by dresten) and [ I edited some variant] textures and change their armors to more brighter and more natural ones. I want to thank my dear friend Linke for making the map , Mohammad (AKA Lord) for his beautiful 3D models, Mobin Salehi for some of the textures, and my good comrade Amirhossein (AKA Olympia) for the commanders' UI. Also Danial Morteza Poor receives my special thanks for testing Sarzamin Javid. and thanks to my good friend zarmehr I made all of my updates more realistic .
    It is worth mentioning that I have tried my best for the units to be as close as possible to their real historical versions. Some of the sources used are
    "Sarzamin Javid" near the end of vol. 3 (Rise of the Sassanid Empire) up to the end of vol. 4 (the Fall of the Everlasting Glory, Death of Shapoor the 2nd) written by Marijan Muler, Earnest Heartsfield, Roman Girschman and translated by Zabih Allah Mansouri,
    Sassanian Elite Cavalry by Dr. Kaveh Farrokh,
    some articles by Prof. Turaj Daryayi,
    models of Sassanid armor by Ardashir Radpour,
    the descriptions of the Sassanid cavalry by the great historian Amianus Marcelinus and etc.

But attention
    Please don't run this mod with "Radius total war mod" and "AUM Atilla Unit Mod" because it may crash or It wont work fine.

Credits to Swiss Halberdier: I used lots of database tables from his AUM-ATT mod and therefore my mod is not compatible with his mod.

Picturs

Units

Paighan band

Armenian Spears

Persian Levy

Persian Brigade

Dayalamite Spears

Dayalamite Swords

Persian Bows

Persian Hurlers

Armenian Slingers

Patagh Pavn

Soghdian Elite Cavalry

Assyrian Cataphracts

Tabargan Axemen

Arteshdar Dayalaman ( legendery unit [not fully historical])

Pustighpavn Grivpanvar as general bodyguard lvl 3

Konarag Gund

Ghassanmid Spears for ERE

Sassanid Camel Clibianarii Reskin

Assyrian Cataphracts Reskin

Savaran Farmandar

Nakhrar Gund

Gyan Avspar :
    : Persian CataphractDayalamite Spearmen :Kamandaran Shahi:Jang_Avaran Infantry:Savaran Shahi:Soghdian Armored MacemenSassanid Neyzegan :Sassanid Heavy Swordman :Dayalmite SwordmanElite :Elite Tabargan Axeman :Grivpanvar Cataphracts :Elite Immortals :Zhayedan Grivpanvar :Sassanid Light Chariots : : Sassanid Heavy ChariotsEastern Rome :
    Palatina Guards:Chohors:Protectores Domestici :Legio :Legio comiutantes :Lancarii Seniors :Auxilia Palatina :Clibianarii :Tagmata Cavalry :
    Scythai Lustiniani :Cataphractarii Sarmatian : Auxiliary Ghassanid Swordmen :
    Clibianarii Leones :Cataphractarii Persae :
    Herculiani Ioviani Seniores East

Armatae Lancearios

Cataphractarii Sagitarii Juniores Orientalis

Limitanei

Foedratii

Legio (reskin)

Faction Leaders

Shapur the second's (Bahram the Forth's father) war outfit :

Pictured Resourses

Clibianarii Leones

Cataphractarii Persae
    Sassanid_Roman Masks And ball crested helmet

Sarzamin Javid v1.5 Download Links

Part 1
    http://www.moddb.com/mods/sarzamin-j...amin-javid-100
    Part 2 (With Extended Map)
    http://www.moddb.com/mods/sarzamin-javid-100/downloads/sarzamin-javid-15-part-2with-extended-map

Part 2 (Units Only)
    http://www.moddb.com/mods/sarzamin-javid-100/downloads/sarzamin-javid-15-part-2units-only

But attention please don't run this mod with "Radius total war mod" and "AUM Atilla Unit Mod" because it may crash or It wont work fine. Credits to Swiss Halberdier: I used lots of database tables from his AUM-ATT mod and therefore my mod is not compatible with his mod.

Installation
    Extract All of the files and folders in the rar file into the data and run all the pack files with mod manager
    Last edited by Shapur e Sassani; October 14, 2016 at 07:02 AM.

Default Re: Sarzamin Javid 1.0.0

Any ideas ?

aztec's Avatar Semisalis

Bravo

Thanks ☺

zarmehr's Avatar Foederatus

Now this is the Mod i was looking for,and it's really helpful for those who are not familier with historical Sassanid Units.Especially Radius and his friends.
    Last edited by zarmehr; September 16, 2016 at 06:41 PM.
    أَيْنَ بَقِيَّةُ اللَّهِ الَّتِي لا تَخْلُو مِنَ الْعِتْرَةِ الْهَادِيَةِ ؟
    Where is the left by Allah
    that is always represented by individuals from the guiding (Prophetic) offspring?
    Nudba Supplication

Thank you my friend ��

Any other suggestions?

Is it the title 'Sarzamin Javid' means 'eternal land'? Sounds more romantic than 'Sassanid invasion' .

I like this fantastic mod, and I just found two littile problems at the moment: Zhayedan Grivpanvar miss their eyes' textures, and some Assyrian Cataphracts miss their thighs' textures.

Also there are some suggestions for your mod:

Firstly, I think it's better to make an all-in-one version for the mod (make all parts in one pack).

Secondly, you can adding four colorful scarfs for the Derafsh Kaviani, and maybe more new banners.

Thirdly, maybe you can adding more decorations for Sassanian militaries for the future version, such as adding scarf on their helmets and shoes (as pic1 shows), and ‘balls’ on the top of their helmets (just like Gyan-Avspar's helmet you've done, maybe you can also adding scarf under the 'ball'), and ‘balls’ on their shoulders(as pic2 shows)...

pic1, 'balls' on shoulders, scarf on the top of the helmet and shoes.

pic2, 'ball' on the top, and scarfs for the 'ball' and helmet.

Finally, you can making new crowns and clothes for ShahanShah (and maybe new models for Shahdaran). CA only make two bulb-crowns for all ShahanShah, but each ShahanShah had their own style crown or crowns in history, so I think it will be awesome to restore different crowns for the Sassanids faction leaders.

Anyway, I am very appreciated for your nice works! And I wish you can keep moving for this mod, and making the Sassanians better and better! Cheers!

Quote Originally Posted by CROWNROBIN View Post
    Is it the title 'Sarzamin Javid' means 'eternal land'? Sounds more romantic than 'Sassanid invasion' .

I like this fantastic mod, and I just found two littile problems at the moment: Zhayedan Grivpanvar miss their eyes' textures, and some Assyrian Cataphracts miss their thighs' textures.

Firstly, I think it's better to make an all-in-one version for the mod (make all parts in one pack).

Secondly, you can adding four colorful scarfs for the Derafsh Kaviani, and maybe more new banners.

Thirdly, maybe you can adding more decorations for Sassanian militaries for the future version, such as adding scarf on their helmets and shoes (as pic1 shows), and ‘balls’ on the top of their helmets (just like Gyan-Avspar's helmet you've done, maybe you can also adding scarf under the 'ball'), and ‘balls’ on their shoulders(as pic2 shows)...

Finally, you can making new crowns and clothes for ShahanShah (and maybe new models for Shahdaran). CA only make two bulb-crowns for all ShahanShah, but each ShahanShah had their own style crown or crowns in history, so I think it will be awesome to restore different crowns for the Sassanids faction leaders.

Anyway, I am very appreciated for your nice works! And I wish you can keep moving for this mod, and making the Sassanians better and better! Cheers!
    Thanks for your informations bro
    Actually adding scarfs and cloth tail to the helmets is the thing that I am going to do for the next versions because it is a 3d modeling issue.

Quote Originally Posted by CROWNROBIN View Post

Thanks for your informations bro
    Actually adding scarfs and cloth tail to the helmets is the thing that I am going to do for the next versions because it is a 3d modeling issue.
    And adding new crowns is exactly the thing that I am going to after this version especially the ones with wings
    Last edited by Shapur e Sassani; August 09, 2016 at 06:25 AM.

Well done Bro.
    I'm looking forward to update my Attila for this mod.
    "A full heart has room for everything and an empty heart has room for nothing"
    Antonio Porchia

Clearing up misconceptions about Islam
    Clearing up misconceptions about Iran

A crown with wings for Bahram IV? great! I'm looking forward to enjoy your excellent works, cheers!

Thank you guys ! I am working on the next update
    It is going to be a small update
    The crowns and the cloth tails will be done in the next versions

the crowns which are going to be added in the next versions

Last edited by Shapur e Sassani; August 10, 2016 at 09:52 AM.

alQamar's Avatar Citizen

just in case you're looking for nice music while playing this mod
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WGNe...6H28KS939uJ-ho
    NEW: Total War Saga: Britannia benchmark thread - last update: 10.05.2018
    HOW-TO-step-up-from-MBR-CSM-LEGACY-BOOT-to-UEFI-GPT
    Many of my past contributions in the time from 2011-2017 will contain content that now show broken links. Unfortunately I had to delete all pictures linked on TWC that were hosted on imageshack.us. Read why
    If you are missing anything of interest, please let me know. Sorry for any inconvinience caused.

Thanks bro ��

Fresco's Avatar Semisalis

Sorry friend,but link 1.0.1(update)is broken(file not found)! Help me please(another link)?
    CAMPIONI del MONDO!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Shapur e Sassani View Post
    new update for this mod :
    it adds 5 new ere units and reskins some of the old units of the mod
    http://s6.uplod.ir:182/d/2k2xysxe4hv...update.fix.rar
    The update.fix.rar is broken. file not found.

please fix it or add a new link.

Looks Amazing, I wonder though, is it Radious compatible? Also the link to "update 1.0.1 (important)" is broken :/

Edit, it works here: http://www.moddb.com/mods/sarzamin-javid-100
    Last edited by Fedual; August 16, 2016 at 03:25 PM.

Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast