Thread: Third Age Total War MP battle desynchronization

Default Third Age Total War MP battle desynchronization

SO I installed TATW 3.2, just following the steps, the whole game works. But when I play a MP battle on maps like minas tirith, edoras or erebor my game says I have desynchronized. Instead of showing me minas for example I get a huge mountain. This is not happening wityh maps like osgiliath.
    I already re-installed the mod a few times.

Please someone help me with this, it's really to decline every invitation to a minas siege battle.

btw, it also happens in SP custom battles.
    Last edited by Veteraan; August 28, 2016 at 05:13 PM.

Tango12345's Avatar Never mind the manoeuvres...
    took an arrow to the knee Content Emeritus spy of the council

Default Re: Third Age Total War MP battle desynchronization

Moved to TATW Tech Help

Default Re: Third Age Total War MP battle desynchronization

Quote Originally Posted by LaurensKroon View Post
    btw, it also happens in SP custom battles.
    Something is incompatible between your PC/laptop components/drivers, and TATW files/or M2TW game engine. Have you ever had a successful Minas Tirith, Erebor or Edoras battle?

What Windows do you have? Or is it Mac?
    American, French, Israeli and British government's ILLEGAL aggression against the Syrian people, without any proof for chemical attacks in Douma, and without waiting for OPCW to conduct their investigation..
    Sons of *******, leave that poor, war torn country in peace.
    If you are a citizen of one of these countries, then DO NOT ask any help from me on these forums, since, in protest against this aggression by your governments, I do not provide assistance/help anymore.
    Let Syria be finally in peace.

A video of false chemical attack in Douma, Syria, which led to Western illegal attacks.

i have some issue, when i play multiplayer i got desync, last night i play MP at The Black Gate and there a notice that im get desync,the map is not black gate just normal town with mordor plains in the background, but other player said they are in the actual black gate map, then i try at custom battle play minas tirith,edoras,moria etc and still get the error when i play minas tirith it just show normal Huge City like in vanilla with white mountains and pelennor fields in the backgroung, same thing with edoras and moria,now i just play TATW pitch battle MP, can somebody help me? thanks

i have the same problem, before i reinstall my MTW2 everything is ok but after i reinstall it and install TATW i got desync in MP battle, if the match i play like minas tirith,edoras,moria etc
    Last edited by Veteraan; August 28, 2016 at 05:11 PM. Reason: merged similar threads