Thread: Crashing to desktop on rebels turn

Default Crashing to desktop on rebels turn

Hallo. This is my first time posting, so if I've posted this someplace incorrect, I apologize.

I'm experiencing consistent crashes to desktop during my Sylvanian playthrough around turn 68-69. I'm playing the Beginning of the End Times submod, version 1.32 I believe. At least it says "1.32" in the upper right corner of the options menu. I've fiddled a bit with the "export_descr" files, to enable me to recruit Necarchs, Necromancers, Skeleton Archers, Skeleton Crossbowmen and Diplomats as Sylvania in the campaign. I didn't think these changes would've been save-game compatible, but I made the changes like 10 turns ago and hasn't had issues thus far. I even used them without issue in battles a few times.
    The crash seems to happen just as the Rebels has finished their turn and the game is supposed to hand over the reigns to me. Then it crashes to desktop and I get the good'ol "We've failed to prevent the End Times! Chaos has doomed us all!" message.
    I've tried a few work-arounds, but thus far, have failed to turn up a solution.
    I was a bit unsure of what log file stores the crash-data, but found the file called "M2TW.system.log" located in "Medieval II Total War\logs" to be a good candidate. I've included that file as an attachment to this post, as a zip. The uncompressed .txt file was too large for some reason.

I've spend a good deal of time on this save, so I would greatly appreciate some help, even if that help is just a confirmation in the form of "You're , son!"
    Thanks in advance.
    Attached Files Attached Files