Thread: Wrath of the Norsemen Beta 2.0: Official Hotseat Let's Play! On-Going!

Mr_Nygren's Avatar Berserkir

Default Wrath of the Norsemen Beta 2.0: Official Hotseat Let's Play! On-Going!

Wrath of the Norsemen Beta 2.0: Official Hotseat Let's Play: Part 1

A hotseat let's play of the newest version, but no changed music in this let's play, as i play my private version which uses the full scores of the TV-show among other tracks in-game.

In this part, all factions are either building up their infrastructure or marching out to raid. The baltic faction of Kursi and the Svebiouö vikings are raiding their first settlements.

The rebels have already been vanquished, as this is a let's play for the playable factions- the rebels were vanquished using the auto_win attacker cheat. Their fleets may still be around however- and the only way to win against them are through this cheat, as they are still overpowered.

The music will be a little different in the official version, and i might change it later in my let's play. Actually, i am going to release a version that uses the original M2TW: Soundtracks soon, as a replacement to the old 2013-version- as it's still superior because it's the same one but with fixes and added functions.

Wrath of the Norsemen Beta 2.0: Official Hotseat Let's Play: Part 2

In this part, a deciding battle will occure between the two baltic factions of Kursi and Prusi. And then the other factions will continue to build up their economical structures or raiding some lightly defended villages..

Wrath of the Norsemen Beta 2.0: Official Hotseat Let's Play: Part 3

In this part, alot of factions are raiding different lightly defended villages.

More to be uploaded.
    Last edited by Mr_Nygren; July 31, 2016 at 02:48 PM.
    Be your friend's, true friend. Return gift for gift. Repay laughter, with laughter again
    but betrayal with treachery.

- The Havamal

Default Re: Wrath of the Norsemen Beta 2.0: Official Hotseat Let's Play! On-Going!

Wrath of the Norsemen: Official Beta 2.0 Let's Play: Part 4

In this part, there will be at least three battles being fought. Danmörk and the Obotrites team up against the Vendlandi army invading Obodrite territory! Then the Frankish army attacks in the south the other Obodrite army, as the Obodrites divided their forces into two.

Be your friend's, true friend. Return gift for gift. Repay laughter, with laughter again

- The Havamal

Default Re: Wrath of the Norsemen Beta 2.0: Official Hotseat Let's Play! On-Going!

Wrath of the Norsemen Beta 2.0: Official Hotseat Let's Play: Part 5:

Wrath of the Norsemen Beta 2.0: Official Hotseat Let's Play: Part 6:

- The Havamal

Wrath of the Norsemen Beta 2.0: Official Hotseat Let's Play: Part 7:

- The Havamal