Page 202 of 202 FirstFirst ... 102 152 177 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202
Results 4,021 to 4,035 of 4035

Thread: Divide and Conquer - The Original Thread

Default Re: Divide and Conquer - Current Version: 1.2

Quote Originally Posted by Arachir Galudirithon View Post
    We do it with authority.
    Ahh thx, i only looked for the ancillaries nad didnt noticed that the ancilleries trigger the traits that give authority

Ohhh okay see I did not know that lol so therefore Third Age reforged is the only one that supports multiplayer correct? or does the vanilla third age support it?

Dutch-Balrog's Avatar Domesticus

Vanilla TATW also supports multiplayer. Reforged is basically a MP version of DaC almost.

ElvenKind's Avatar Enjoy your life!

Shadows of Mirkwood.......

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 
    TATW Local Moderator
    Proud supporter of TATW,MOS,PCP, DaC!! -
    TWC Guide for new members by
    Shankbot- EK`s Install Thread - * Under proud patronage of one and only StealthFox *
    Want to be a new Justin B ?
    Want to learn pro photo editing?
    Best food in your own kitchen!
    Start your own business, and enjoy it!

Who would not like to see the faction of Dol Guldur, with the armor of the movie the Hobbit? Hopefully the developer team will apply it sometime.

I need some help, my launcher for any DAC version just won't work. It literally does not open at all. Adminstrator only shows a tiny loading circle and that's about it. Nothing else. I know I made sure the installer had permissions. Possibly a pre-installed folder or a manually downloaded version?

ElvenKind's Avatar Enjoy your life!

Quote Originally Posted by Slend View Post
    I need some help, my launcher for any DAC version just won't work. It literally does not open at all. Adminstrator only shows a tiny loading circle and that's about it. Nothing else. I know I made sure the installer had permissions. Possibly a pre-installed folder or a manually downloaded version?
    Launcher, or Installer (as in .exe file)? Have you downloaded the files with Internet Explorer?
    TATW Local Moderator
    Proud supporter of TATW,MOS,PCP, DaC!! -
    TWC Guide for new members by
    Shankbot- EK`s Install Thread - * Under proud patronage of one and only StealthFox *
    Want to be a new Justin B ?
    Want to learn pro photo editing?
    Best food in your own kitchen!
    Start your own business, and enjoy it!

Miles

Quote Originally Posted by ElvenKind View Post
    Shadows of Mirkwood.......

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 
    you had my curiosity but now you have my attention(and I hate orcish faction)
    Are this intended for the Unit cards?
    (a little feedback, if welcomed)

third card(warg): too dark in my opinion, and I would do it from a more higher point of view(letting see you better the raider and worse the wolf/warg)
    sixth card(pikes): too zoomed in, you cannot have a complete look at how it(the whole and the soldier) does really look
    thirteenth card(pikes): the same problem as above

I would suggest to let see better the single soldier in a more complete way

Cheers,
    Your friendly neighbourhood modder Melvasul

The profile picture is an image of the grave dedicated to myself in the mod "Gothic Reloaded Mod" for the game Gothic(all the developers have a personal picture there)

No. Google Chrome.

Tal-In-Galumir's Avatar Foederatus

Quote Originally Posted by MarcoBombasa View Post
    Who would not like to see the faction of Dol Guldur, with the armor of the movie the Hobbit? Hopefully the developer team will apply it sometime.
    This is highly unlikely due to the previously stated dislike of the hobbit movies by the devs. That's also why you won't see goat riders. Some visuals are inspired by the movies like the elves and a lake town unit, but they turned down an earlier suggestion like yours because they don't deem the hobbit orks as lore-friendly, DaC is heavily influenced by Tolkiens writen works.

I have a question about the trolls in this mod, im currently playing as the Shadow of Mordor and i noticed that my trolls run over my own troops and then my soldiers fall on the ground but then shortly stands up, and my question is, do my soldiers take damage if my trolls run over them?

Vifarc's Avatar Senator

Default Re: Divide and Conquer - the original thread

What a consecration, a subforum! did the dev lay in bed with a modo? lol
    > > Divide&Conquer submod user, playing Galadhrim'sRealm (Third Age mod). < <
    My small products here.

Lemphibar's Avatar Civis

Quote Originally Posted by InfernalPresence View Post
    I have a question about the trolls in this mod, im currently playing as the Shadow of Mordor and i noticed that my trolls run over my own troops and then my soldiers fall on the ground but then shortly stands up, and my question is, do my soldiers take damage if my trolls run over them?
    To my knowledge no...but I could be wrong. Never lost any troops to friendly fire troll stomping. Troll Away!

Arachir Galudirithon's Avatar Head of DaC

Default Re: Divide and Conquer - The Original Thread

This thread has been closed for it is no longer relevant. We now have our own subforum and you can post in there. There are specific threads dedicated to the 'download and installation' AND 'bugs and crashes'. If your question is related to either of those areas then please post in the relevant sticky thread.

However the forum allows you to now open up your own threads that will house your questions, submods and ideas.

Many thanks
    Galu

Flinn's Avatar In Dude We Trust!
    Content Director Citizen

Default Re: Divide and Conquer - The Original Thread

It's with great pleasure that the Modding Awards Committee informs you that this mod has been awarded in the recent 2016 Modding Awards, as seen here! Please feel free to stop by and check the list of all the winners.

Also, don't forget to check
    here for more details about how to promote the victory of your mod.

If any question about please feel free to use the
    Discussion thread.

Flinn,
    On behalf of the Modding Awards Committee
    Under the patronage of Finlander, patron of Lugotorix & Lifthrasir & joerock22 & Socrates1984 of the Imperial House of Hader.