Thread: Objectives Panel is Blank with my Mod.

Laetus

Default Objectives Panel is Blank with my Mod.

Hello there, ive posted here before about this mod before and got help fixing it, i need that help once more!

Its the same mod as before, 'Start at Tier 4':
    http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfile.../?id=710063475

Only now ive added the latest DLC Race Beastmen into the mix, and doing so wipes the objective panel utterly clean, you cannot see your short or long victory condition for ANY race!

Ive retried making the mod in AK several times, going so far as to remove the entire game and tools, redownloading them and starting again utterly fresh (as well as doing the whole verify cache integrity schtick before and after install).

I assume theres something IN the .esf file that is bugging things out, but how do i fix that?

Thanks for any help in advance!

Default Re: Objectives Panel is Blank with my Mod.

I have the same problem with my mod. I'm editing the start_pos_diplomacy table. In my startpos.esf file, if I open it and go to campaign_startpos --> campaign_preopen_map_info the victory_mission_options is empty. In the vanilla startpos.esf there are lots of victory mission stuff there. It's like the AK files are missing some info.

Yer i had this problem too, had to use the none assembly kit version of statpos to make it work.

For whatever reason BoB is blanking the Campaign Victory Conditions section of start_pos when it creates a startpos.esf for a pack.

Laetus

So how do you make a startpos.esf file without BoB then? Really annoying how AK tools are inferior.