Thread: Campaign freezes at turn 60

Default Campaign freezes at turn 60

So my roman campaign is freezing at turn 60. I've already reloaded a previous save, at turn 56, but it still persists on freezing. Any ideas? will I have to start a new campaign?

Default Re: Campaign freezes at turn 60

When does it freeze, is it during the AI's turn? It's possible it's just a faction turning into a horde, it can take several minutes. The first time that happened to me I thought the game froze, but it turned out I was mistaken.

Read my AARs:
    The Legacy of Megas Alexandros (Europa Barbarorum as Arche Seleukeia)
    The Prodigal Son (Shogun 2 as Mori)
    You like a good reading? Then check out the homepage of our fellow TWC-member Theodotos I at www.stephenwrites.com!

Yeah, when i press end turn. The music doesn t freeze but the game does. So i should just wait ?

Thanks^^

Roma_Victrix's Avatar Call me Ishmael

I think I may have found the reason why your campaign is freezing:

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

"What killed the Romans? THE ICE AGE!!!!!!!!"

Eh ;p, I think Arnold would "come back" and destroy my computer;p

Check out if any faction is about to get destroyed around that turn. If that's the case, it's very likely the delay is being caused by the faction hording, so you'll just have to wait it out

How long have you waited for this "freeze"? I put it in scare quotes, because if it's less than 10 minutes, it's probably just a faction hording. That can take 10-30 minutes to process that change.

Heyo, it was a quick one, and has happened again. As ppl have mentioned it occurs when a faction transforms into a horde, i use the reveal map code and i notice, indeed, that there were 3 factions turning into hors, i normally need to wait 5-10 minutes