Thread: battle crash

Default battle crash

i'm having a bit of trouble with this mod, first time ive played it in a few year and it used to work fine back then, but now everytime I fight a battle the game shuts down and says something along the lines of 'oops this a bit of a mess'. Anyone else had this problem and if so any good ways to fix this?

Default Re: battle crash

Quote Originally Posted by redarmy View Post
    i'm having a bit of trouble with this mod, first time ive played it in a few year and it used to work fine back then, but now everytime I fight a battle the game shuts down and says something along the lines of 'oops this a bit of a mess'. Anyone else had this problem and if so any good ways to fix this?
    Hi redarmy. I would Re download the newest version from our Download section. Also delete your current folder along with and any compatible files.

Under the esteemed patronage of Ramon Gonzales y Garcia IB and IB2 Mod

is that the one on the first page of the download section? I've changed the file names in the mod section so I could actually play the game...could that be part of the problem?

Quote Originally Posted by redarmy View Post
    is that the one on the first page of the download section? I've changed the file names in the mod section so I could actually play the game...could that be part of the problem?
    Yes to the DL. I'm not sure if changing the files names would cause your issue. I would recommend a new install though for changes have been made I think since you last DL

Under the esteemed patronage of Ramon Gonzales y Garcia IB and IB2 Mod