Weaker Heretics
    Castle Academic Buildings for All
    Horse Breeder Guilds in Cities
    Longer Assmimilation
    Spaying Reduced Dread
    Viva La Rebelion
    KER
    2 Turns Per Year

playing in hotseat mode difficulty normal/normal, and instead of making 11k per turn as the financial report i am getting like only 3-4k, annoying as hell when everyone is drowning in money and already reaching 300k while i own a huge empire and still struggle to pass 50k

i have read carefully the description of every submod but no mention of any aditional costs or something

searching for a while i found this

Quote Originally Posted by Santeri View Post
    I think I have same problem that this guy had. Playing with 6.4 TO VH without BGR and in financial overview it said last turn that I had profits of 7000 and I should have money in current turn little more than 7000. Now in current turn I have -1612. I check the financial overview again and I have profits of 7000 and I should have 5500 next turn. Before last turn same thing happened also.

I didn't start to build new buildings. I myself manage all cities. No pirates had shown up. This happened before too and I was down like -4000 but got a way from it with sacking Novgorod.

Maybe there is bug with vassals because I was vassal of Novgorod and Lithuania was vassal of me. It didn't make a difference in my economy in that current time but after I broke up with Novgorod and Lithuania broke up with me little time later the problem started.
    it perfectly describers my issue, looked through campaign_script all day and i couldnt find anything, every money loss i've seen is done through console add_money, and when i besiege something i can open console press up and actually see the money lost, but when i lose those 8k-10k the console shows nothing

anyone has an idead where dafaq are all the money going ?

EDIT: after some tests this seem to occur only after recruiting units, if i dont recruit units at all the income is all normal, when recruiting lots of units tho it's as if you pay some aditional costs

let's say i have 20k in my treasury and i make 10k a turn
    now i recruit a bunch of units for 10k and end turn
    i am playing in hotseat mode so my faction is not the 1st, i watch as the other factions are taking their turns, then it finally arrives at rebels, once it gets past rebels my treasury displays 20k in the treasury, i wait a bit more as the remaining factions take their turns, (here it gets intresting) then it finally gets to my factions and the moment it gives me control of my faction BOOM!!1 aaaand 3k denars are gone, but it's not that the problem, the problem is that then you dont recruit any units and it STILL takes away money and it just seem to happen randomly, sometimes it takes your money sometimes it dosent wheter you recruit or not

is this normal ? am i just seeing things ? because i dont recall this happening in vanilla or other mods

i remember in SS6.1 there was a bug when you accepted protection against pirates for 5k then it would bug and drain 5k from your treasury every turn, could this be a similar bug ?
    Last edited by Dekhatres; July 24, 2016 at 07:38 AM.