Page 20 of 21 FirstFirst ... 101112131415161718192021 LastLast

Thread: Ayyubid Units RELEASED for BC 2.4.2: Unit Model Improvement Project

Default Re: Ayyubid Units RELEASED for BC 2.4.2: Unit Model Improvement Project

Nah, in 2.3.2, for example the unit “Janissarie Heavy Axmen” was there but I thought it was not suitable for the
    time period and renamed it to something like “Ghulam Heavy Axmen”, using the same model as Medium
    Ghulam units, as seen in the pictures above.

sorry i did not see dolens last post.

Hi Dolen,
    Great work so far. Do not stop with what ure doung with the mod, its awsome. Are u going to change some other factions? UNITs Card etc. i would love IF u can do something to the abassid chaliphate, a total renew of the units.
    Thanks

I have to say Abbasid total renewal would not be soon, however
    some units like Arab Swodsmen and Bedouins have been already
    included in the last release.

Work will be continued, because I love Medieval 2, Broken Crescent,
    and the time period

can any one help me plz

i have copied the files and paste it at BC mod file
    the custom battle is running fine and swiftly
    but every time i try to start a new campaign i receive a massage {fatal graphics error} and thats becuse i run the game at high graphic level
    so i try to lower it but thats dosnt help
    so canany one tell me what is the correct way to install this and what is the requirment

Moderator Edit:
    Please, avoid typing in bold or large font sizes.
    Thank you for you future compliance,
    paleologos

Last edited by paleologos; November 20, 2018 at 04:52 AM.

You may have had some other submod installed previously and then installed UMIP over it.
    Clean BC2.4.2 with no submod installed required.

Can you post bc_log.txt in \Medieval II Total War\logs directory, so that I can see what's going on?

Quote Originally Posted by Dolen View Post
    You may have had some other submod installed previously and then installed UMIP over it.

Can you post bc_log.txt in \Medieval II Total War\logs directory, so that I can see what's going on?

i just download BC 2.4.2 from total center and didnt install any submod but yours ..so i think i have clean BC

i open that folder in steam/steamapp/common/medievals 2 totla war/ logs but i found it empty

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Capture.PNG 
Views:	533 
Size:	98.4 KB 
ID:	355948

bitterhowl's Avatar Campidoctor

Thanks for your great work, Dolen! My Dornishmen in submod are looking outstanding now, thanks to you. Keep it up!
    (by the way - I pm'ed you about 6 month ago about some files. Have you got them?)

My sister, do you still recall the blue Hasan and Khalkhin-Gol?
    Russian warship is winning. Proofs needed? Go find yourself!

Default Re: Unit Model Improvement Project

. Baldwin IV of Jerusalem (Sands of Faith)

. Knights of Jerusalem (same)

What happen to those kniggts?Will they be released or u plan to rework them or somethig like that?
    There are more knights on that page (number 4).

Im especialy interested in sergeants from that page, as they look very good. Will u use sergeants as they are or u plan to make them too even better(if thats possible lol)?

i post it my friend help me plz

paleologos's Avatar You need burrito love!!

So is there something else to expect in this mod?

the next update are the crusader units,the kingdom of jerusalem

plz any one help me install this unit plz
    because i copyed the data folder and paste it at medieval/mod/bc{crusaders-steam version }
    the units work fine on custom map but when i start a campaign it crushed and i receive a message sad that happend becuse i run the game on high graphic but i try to low it but thats dosnt help i also delete all medieval files and install it again with clean broken cersnt 2.4.2 from TW stand alone virsion but also still the same problem

plz plz plz plz help me the units are great

Quote Originally Posted by muttazaladin View Post
    plz any one help me install this unit plz
    because i copyed the data folder and paste it at medieval/mod/bc{crusaders-steam version }
    the units work fine on custom map but when i start a campaign it crushed and i receive a message sad that happend becuse i run the game on high graphic but i try to low it but thats dosnt help i also delete all medieval files and install it again with clean broken cersnt 2.4.2 from TW stand alone virsion but also still the same problem

plz plz plz plz help me the units are great
    Hi,
    Download this patch, https://www.moddb.com/mods/warcraft-...raft-total-war. 4g patch for medieval total war 2. I play Dolens mode with this patch on high resolution. I havent had any crash or any issues at all. And i Play on the highest graphics possible.

God luck.

i download it but still the problem (fatal graphic error)

Hi Dolen,
    Any news about upcoming updates of unit rosters..We are anxiously waiting. So hurry

Quote Originally Posted by Farre_86 View Post
    Hi Dolen,
    Any news about upcoming updates of unit rosters..We are anxiously waiting. So hurry
    Yes we do

Quote Originally Posted by achilles-91 View Post
    Yes we do
    If it's the Kingdom of Jerusalem update I'll name my first child after you.

Hi Dolen, is there any news about the Crusaders?

I really enjoyed playing this submod and would like to know if I would be able to use some of these models in a SHHIP submod for middle-eastern faction units. Can't stress this enough, this was really well made.