Anyone here played the Geneforge series?
I've played them in the order: GF4, GF5 and I'm now playing GF3 (so, keep spoilers about it in the low...) . Some of the best games I've played, despite the graphics that seem to be from the early 90s.

For those that don't know about the games (they're a bit obscure), Here is my review on them and Here is the Wikipedia page.

For those that did: Did you support the Rebels? Did you support the Shapers? I went pro-rebel in GF4 up to the ending that I chose the Trakovite ending and pro-moderate-rebels (Councilor Astoria's faction) in GF5.
I couldn't stand the oppressive, powerhoarding magocracy of the Shapers that created sentient slaves and destroys everyone that disagrees with them. Or wants to wipe out whole species because they don't submit to their rule. Shapers claim that they're the responsible people to be in charge of Shaping... and they're clearly not. Their numbers include some of the worst breachers of Shaper law and many of the crazed Rebellion figures (Litalia) started as Shapers.
Dozens of barred locations and failed experiments also show how "responsible" Shapers really are.

I admit that the Drakons are worse than the Shapers, but the Rebellion is more than the Drakons.

The way I see it, to compare with an ongoing civil war... Drakons are like the extremists of Al-Qaeda\ISIS. Shapers are like Assad. And there are the human\servile side of the Rebellion that is similar to the moderate rebels of the FSA. And like the FSA, the human faction also has its extremists but at least they're not as many.