Page 8 of 57 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171833 ... LastLast

Thread: Coup attempt in Turkey.

saxdude's Avatar Vicarius Provinciae

Default Re: Coup attempt in Turkey.

That is a parody account!
    Obviously

Alright i just watched a bunch of civilians getting gunned down on live tv.
    So it went there :I

AnthoniusII's Avatar Μέγαc Δομέστικοc

Quote Originally Posted by gastovski View Post
    1st Army Command released a statement that "This coup doesn't supported by Turkish Armed Forces".
    1st Army is the strongest Army in the Turkish force. The problem is what the 4th Army that stations in west coasts will do. Navy is by culture Cemalistic and 4th Army that recently was reinforced with 40000 men and reached 220000 men will do! 4th Army is the "landing" force that co-oparates with Navy.
    TGC in order to continue its development seak one or more desicated scripters to put our campaign scripts mess to an order plus to create new events and create the finall missing factions recruitment system. In return TGC will give permision to those that will help to use its material stepe by step. The result will be a fully released TGC plus many mods that will benefit TGC's material.
    Despite the mod is dead does not mean that anyone can use its material
    read this to avoid misunderstandings.

IWTE tool master and world txt one like this, needed inorder to release TGC 1.0 official to help TWC to survive.
    Adding MARKA HORSES in your mod and create new varietions of them. Tutorial RESTORED.

General Retreat's Avatar Policeman Pleb

Watching some of the livefeeds on Facebook, I'm hearing low flying jets, gunfire and seeing cars getting trashed. This is absolutely crazy...
    Swords of the Sea: 1066 has come and gone, the Danelaw torn down and a new kingdom built in the image of its Norman rulers. But with time, wounds heal and what is broken can be reforged. The Danes have returned with steel, and seek to reclaim what is theirs.
    The Great Expedition: Pax Anglia, one of Earth's great empires, sprawling across the stars. On their newly colonised planet of Nova Sydney, adventure awaits on the savage frontier - Henry Boyce steps forward to lead an expedition to pierce the Bushlands' wild heart.
    Winter War: Finland, 1939. The Soviet war machine has begun its indomitable advance from the east. Of all its neighbours, only Finland stands alone in defiance. Conscript Anton Bezrukov prepares for a quick victory, but the reality is far bloodier...

+Marius+'s Avatar Domesticus

Most photos of large demonstrations proven false, they are from last years demonstrations.

Police forces in Ankara arming themselves with long barrel firearms.

Ironic, if Erdogan seeks the support of the Kurds.
    Eats, shoots, and leaves.

AnthoniusII's Avatar Μέγαc Δομέστικοc

Quote Originally Posted by Påsan View Post
    Alright i just watched a bunch of civilians getting gunned down on live tv.

"My relatives near Atatürk Airport joined protests and disabled coup soldiers, blocked tanks and their equipment, lol just pathetic"

They are shooting protesters. Call them and get them inside.
    That can escalate things. Soldiers aare as Turks as the protesters themselves. A nervus and angree protester might create fear to soldiers about their lives and start shooting each others. The "back ups" of both sides will join the shooting and before you know it you will be in a civil war. In a civil war a brother shoots his brother by the real sence. My country lived a civil war and the wounds are still open. If you all love your nation you must help stop a civil war NOW.
    TGC in order to continue its development seak one or more desicated scripters to put our campaign scripts mess to an order plus to create new events and create the finall missing factions recruitment system. In return TGC will give permision to those that will help to use its material stepe by step. The result will be a fully released TGC plus many mods that will benefit TGC's material.
    Despite the mod is dead does not mean that anyone can use its material
    read this to avoid misunderstandings.

IWTE tool master and world txt one like this, needed inorder to release TGC 1.0 official to help TWC to survive.
    Adding MARKA HORSES in your mod and create new varietions of them. Tutorial RESTORED.

Knight_Of_Ne's Avatar Miles

If he did that I'd expect the Kurds to hang him in response. There's no way they'd be stupid enough to throw there lot in with Erdogan.

Primicerius

THEY'RE DROPPING LIKE FLIES

Påsan's Avatar Hva i helvete?
    Citizen

Quote Originally Posted by +Marius+ View Post
    Most photos of large demonstrations proven false, they are from last years demonstrations.

Police forces in Ankara arming themselves with long barrel firearms.
    The footage i watched was live on Norwegian news channel. At least 10 people getting gunned down by heavy rifle fire.

Army has taken the police headquarters. Police is pro Erdogan.

Edit; irrelevant comment
    Last edited by +Marius+; July 15, 2016 at 07:37 PM. Reason: censor bypass

Border Patrol's Avatar Protector Domesticus

My relatives near Atatürk Airport joined protests and disabled coup soldiers, blocked tanks and their equipment, lol just pathetic.

Soldiers leaving from Airport, hahhahahahaha.
    Making armed soldiers in a tense situation nervous is NOT the smart play here. Tell them to knock it the off. There's no reason anybody should be dying tonight over what asshat is in control.
    Proud Nerdimus Maximus of the Trench Coat Mafia.

My relatives near Atatürk Airport joined protests and disabled coup soldiers, blocked tanks and their equipment, lol just pathetic.

Soldiers leaving from Airport, hahhahahahaha.
    It's just embarrassing that those people protesting are being made to dance like a chained bear...
    The Armenian Issue

StarDreamer's Avatar Domesticus

Quote Originally Posted by +Marius+ View Post
    GET THE AWAY FROM THE BRIDGES AND TELL EVERYONE TO DO THE SAME NOW!
    That should be obvious for anyone that values their own life, infact it should be obvious to stay indoors for those who do.
    Last edited by Iskar; July 15, 2016 at 05:25 PM. Reason: continuity
    "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." -Albert Einstein
    https://www.politicalcompass.org/ana...2.38&soc=-3.44 <-- "Dangerous far right bigot!" -SJWs

Quote Originally Posted by Knight_Of_Ne View Post
    If he did that I'd expect the Kurds to hang him in response. There's no way they'd be stupid enough to throw there lot in with Erdogan.
    The Kurds, like the Germans, have had a talent for supporting those who screw them over.

Unverified rumors, they will perhaps take out the bridges.

Helicopters reportedly just opened fire on civilians near Ataturk Airport.

gastovski's Avatar Campidoctor

Quote Originally Posted by Setekh View Post
    It's just embarrassing that those people protesting are being made to dance like a chained bear...
    We are Muslims, and we are defending our country. We are afraid of noone becuase we afraid of Allah more than anything else. Allah gave us might and willpower to stand up against such actions against "future islamic regime" and we will prevail. Doesn't matter how many dead or alive, it will be over. And i will join them later if things go escalate. They are bit away from me at the moment.

Påsan's Avatar Hva i helvete?
    Citizen

Tanks shooting at the parliament.

Anna_Gein's Avatar Primicerius

Tanks may have opened fire near Turkey parliament building at Ankara.