Thread: Models and Textures

Default Models and Textures

The models and textures both are in formats which are not editable.

The textures are in .TEXTURE files and the models in .MESH files. Has there been any word as to when or if we can expect to be able to access these?

Also i have noticed that they have used a very different system to RTW. The models seem defined by the armour type. It all looks a good deal more complicated and less easily modable.

Lusted's Avatar Look to the stars

Default Re: Models and Textures

The textures are in .TEXTURE files and the models in .MESH files. Has there been any word as to when or if we can expect to be able to access these?
    CA have already released some info about the .texture files, theres a topic about it at .org. And they are looking into provinding us with a .mesh script, but i think there are some legal issues. The campaign map models and the animations are still in the .cas format.
    Also i have noticed that they have used a very different system to RTW. The models seem defined by the armour type. It all looks a good deal more complicated and less easily modable.
    Yeah it is more compicated, but im sure not too much.
    Creator of:
    Lands to Conquer Gold for Medieval II: Kingdoms
    Terrae Expugnandae Gold Open Beta for RTW 1.5
    Proud ex-Moderator and ex-Administrator of TWC from Jan 06 to June 07
    Awarded the Rank of Opifex for outstanding contributions to the TW mod community.
    Awarded the Rank of Divus for oustanding work during my times as Administrator.