Page 6 of 52 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151631 ... LastLast

Thread: [HS] Newbloods VI (Finished)

Default Re: [HS] Newbloods VI

Quote Originally Posted by SoulGamesInc View Post

Greyjoy got 4 units, not much of a care package. To his credit he played the turn well and pulled of a victory that I didn't expect to see.
    One could make an argument that the Ironborn Warriors are overpowered in autoresolve, but I digress. And yes, I would love to play a Dance of Dragons submod.

Quote Originally Posted by Aethelthryth View Post
    Renly is up http://www.filedropper.com/nbvirenly5

Again, Rook's Rest became under siege and again it's attackers were repelled. The Traitor Stannis' fleet also continues to swindle with more interaction with the Crown's own navy.
    http://postimg.org/gallery/1tyl11tug/

Is the life of Lord Umber a fair price to pay for the Stony Sept, Young Wolf?
    Damn I didn't think that the Mountain could reach me in 1 turn :'(

Hannibal2001's Avatar Simply Barbaric

One could make an argument that the Ironborn Warriors are overpowered in autoresolve, but I digress. And yes, I would love to play a Dance of Dragons submod.
    You had with 1500 (if we count both of the stacks) more men than me i think.But i still won not because of the units but because of the nightfighters .
    Last edited by Hannibal2001; July 18, 2016 at 06:45 PM.

Victarion and Euron have nightfighter trait which allow me to drag both in the battle against Walder Frey and after to attack Gewens Westerlings army.Dont blame Soul it was your fault that you didnt think of a victory like this one oh and the fact that you decided to bring your fleet to the Pyke as well and you knew that i had ships there that could easily beat yours yeah that was a bad move.I made some mistakes as well in this hotseat so i know how it feels gl in the future i guess

Greyjoy up - https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B5...ng1b1ZmekJ2UXc

With Lord Umber and Lord Glover lost so quickly, the remaining men within the Young Wolf's army who are sworn to those lords are starting to become disloyal to the northern cause. Many are in talks of desertion, asking if the lives of their soon to be fallen brothers are really worth this new settlement? King Robb must come up with a plan to unite his remaining bannermen, or become a page in someone else's history book.

Images

Stoney Sept - https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B5...lJlX1JsMVFsT00
    Stoney Sept results - https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B5...jFYOVlEalVqQk0
    Ambush - https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B5...kQ1VHhEY2Vob1U
    Ambush results - https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B5...mlZcEthS1YwSHM

Quote Originally Posted by Hannibal2001 View Post
    Victarion and Euron have nightfighter trait which allow me to drag both in the battle against Walder Frey and after to attack Gewens Westerlings army.Dont blame Soul it was your fault that you didnt think of a victory like this one oh and the fact that you decided to bring your fleet to the Pyke as well and you knew that i had ships there that could easily beat yours yeah that was a bad move.I made some mistakes as well in this hotseat so i know how it feels gl in the future i guess
    It's all good, I know I made some mistakes. The main one being that I thought that the Greyjoys started with 4 ships and so I didn't think that there were any that could get Victarion over to Pyke seeing how I beat one fleet that turn and the other had men on board that had just lost a battle.

And the only reason the Hound could reach Rook's Rest was because of the ships that I had right next to him at Duskendale. He had literally no more movement points after that battle.
    Last edited by Aethelthryth; July 18, 2016 at 05:37 PM.

Stannis is up - http://www.mediafire.com/download/qt...arrowSea_5.sav
    Took the Crag and Banefort that were lefted undefended
    Last edited by Hannibal2001; July 18, 2016 at 06:59 PM.

MystikMocha's Avatar Libertus

I'm pretty sure you only need to post pictures of battle odds, when they aren't ridiculously obvious (like 20:1 for example). Just a tip so you don't have to waste your time taking those pics, because I know how annoying it can be

It's all good, I know I made some mistakes. The main one being that I thought that the Greyjoys started with 4 ships and so I didn't think that there were any that could get Victarion over to Pyke seeing how I beat one fleet that turn and the other had men on board that had just lost a battle.

And the only reason the Hound could reach Rook's Rest was because of the ships that I had right next to him at Duskendale. He had literally no more movement points after that battle.
    After i destroyed your navy i was able to take Victarion and the rest of the forces from the Islands and rally them up.The challenge was the MP.After i figured that i managed to defeat the armies.Just so you know

Quote Originally Posted by MystikMocha View Post
    I'm pretty sure you only need to post pictures of battle odds
    Battle deployment/odds and the results, showing the banners of involved armies in all pics. Pictures of Overwhelming odds (20:1) are not necessary but stating that you've defeated X force is required.

Oh ok well i'll start doing that next turn

MystikMocha's Avatar Libertus

Yeah ofc, I meant that he didn't have to take a screenshot of empty settlements or easy sieges for example, but thanks for clarifying.

Quote Originally Posted by MystikMocha View Post
    I meant that he didn't have to take a screenshot of empty settlements or easy sieges
    No, you don't need to post pics of overwhelming odds. You need only mention the events, for example: Crakehall has fallen! or Captain Robb defeated with overwhelming odds!

After i destroyed your navy i was able to take Victarion and the rest of the forces from the Islands and rally them up.The challenge was the MP.After i figured that i managed to defeat the armies.Just so you know
    Was there a navy at Hammerhorn or Ten Towers? or did you use the navy that had Dagmer on it?

Was there a navy at Hammerhorn or Ten Towers? or did you use the navy that had Dagmer on it?
    I used a ship from Dagmers navy then the rest came as reinforcements

Btw Walder,Quenten or Gewen had valyrian steel swords?

Ah, then I lost because I didn't understand game mechanics. I didn't think you could take a ship out of Dagmer's fleet so I erroneously thought I was safe...

And none of them had anything of note. I think the only two Valyrian steel Swords the Lannisters own are Widow's Wail and Oath Keeper

Ah ok.

Walder, Quenten or Gewen had valyrian steel swords?
    No, No and No. On another note however Asha Greyjoy was inside the fort (with Harlaw inside) that Lannister took... in a turn or two we shall learn her fate. Dead? Captive? Missing? Escaped? Tune in next time to find out!

Quote Originally Posted by SoulGamesInc View Post
    No, No and No. On another note however Asha Greyjoy was inside the fort (with Harlaw inside) that Lannister took... in a turn or two we shall learn her fate. Dead? Captive? Missing? Escaped? Tune in next time to find out!
    XD well the Krakens daughter is now playing the russian roulete
    Last edited by Hannibal2001; July 20, 2016 at 09:45 AM.