Page 2 of 52 FirstFirst 12345678910111227 ... LastLast

Thread: [HS] Newbloods VI (Finished)

Default Re: [HS] Newbloods VI

Is the Iron throne still avaliable?

We are full and the game will start later today. Jdhoile, better luck next time. I'll keep you in mind for Newbloods VII but until then I suggest looking to fill a replacement spot etc.

Hannibal2001's Avatar Simply Barbaric

So when is this going to start ?

Parafix's Avatar I have this stick...
    Blog Entries

Will be either tonight or tomorrow, gotta sort out the preset passwords etc. I suggest everyone reads through the rules, as the NB series has different rules to the average HS.

It will be soon, last night I was far too tired to set the codes and this morning I had some unexpected family things and only just got home. I'll set it up now etc.

Passwords have been PMed to each of you. Lannister is Up! - http://www.filedropper.com/nbvilannister2

~ Don't forget to Read the Rules, we'll not be too merciful if you ignore them ~
    PM the next player that it is their turn. You have 24 hours to play each turn before skip/sub.
    NO ALLIANCES/NO BENDING. This is a free for all between all factions. EVERYONE IS YOUR ENEMY.
    NO ONE TURN PEACE. You can invade/enter anyone's land on Turn1 UNLESS they have not played their turn yet.
    THE VALE AND DORNE ARE OUT OF BOUNDS. Nobody may enter these regions during the entirety of the Hotseat.
    3 strike rule when it comes to a player being late. If your late 3 times with no warning, word or reason then you'll be replaced.
    3 forts per region/player and forts need to have a garrison of at least 4 units, to limit fort spamming a bit.
    NO DESTROYING BUILDINGS. Not allowed under any circumstances. Failure to follow this will not be tolerated.
    NO MOVING/USING CAPTIVES. Certain characters are captives and have been placed out of bounds. These are out of your control.
    No bug abuse! When you think someone has used a bug report it here and the admin will look into it. If in doubt, just ask us.
    No sailing from a blockaded port without defeating the blockading ships, it is illegal to burn down ports in order to get around this rule.
    Armies must not end a turn be hidden in ships inside of ports. This is because that army would be unreachable.
    No sallying forth in a siege if the outcome is a defeat. This counts towards all sieges including forts.
    Heroic victories are 100% banned and illegal. If you get a heroic victory repeatedly, contact an Admin and we may allow it.
    Post pictures of battle odds, involved armies, their banners and the results. It is advised to hide everything else, especially the mini map and your finances.
    Settlements gifted should disband all units save one. No gifting regions in a war zone (bordering faction at war with, or under threat).
    Armies defeated by a player (b) that comes after the original player (a)'s turn cannot move next turn, so if Tyrell defeats a Lannister army that army cannot move next turn. - Exception: Reinforcing armies standing in defenses, even if defeated, don't lose movement points. So player 'a' is allowed to move the army that reinforced another while in a fort even if defeated by 'b'. Addendum to the same rule: no sallying out of a fort\castle which has forces which were defeated last turn. This is to make it fair for those who come last at the turn order, because they will not be able to do this
    NO ASSASSINATIONS. Assassins are entirely illegal and cannot be used. If recruited, you may not use them.
    NO WATCHTOWERS. You may place them during your turn to get a better view, but you must reload after placing them.
    Princess must have over 30% odds of success in order to steal a general. Pictures must be posted as proof of these odds.
    Princess (and Generals) may be captured by a hostile faction if caught and surrounded inside enemy lands. PM an admin to capture.
    Players can claim the spoils of war. Defeated/Captured a general that carries a Valyrian sword? PM an admin to claim it.

~ Watch the video below for Tips and Tricks, it may very well save your life! ~

FrostySOTF's Avatar Ice in My Veins
    Content Emeritus

Blog Entries

Good luck, have fun to all! - Don't hesitate to PM me for admin help/any questions at all!

Renly Baratheon is up. http://www.filedropper.com/nbvirenly2

Also, I am willing to hand Sansa over to the Northern Rabble if they agree to returning Jaime, Willem, and Martyn to me unharmed.

MystikMocha's Avatar Libertus

North is up: http://www.mediafire.com/download/7j...VI_North_2.sav
    Moves have been made, and evil plotting has begun
    (I pm'ed North player since I can't vm for some reason). Also just a question, does Stannis already start blockading my ports?

MystikMocha's Avatar Libertus

Oh yeah and Lannister pm'ed me, Soul.

Iron Islands up - https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B5...0Jsb3pGTGVjb00

Also, I am willing to hand Sansa over to the Northern Rabble if they agree to returning Jaime, Willem, and Martyn to me unharmed.
    An interesting proposal you put forward, Lord Tywin, however I fail to see how the life of one of my sisters is worth three Lannisters. Ser Jamie, Willem, and Martyn are where they belong, it would be foolish for me to hand three capable men in exchange for a lady, whom would only benefit in getting me one general if she could even find the right suitor. Not today Lannister, not any day.

Since Roose Bolton was in mid-siege of Harrenhal with ready equipment, he took it upon himself to seize the castle in the name of Robb Stark.
    https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B5...3VneWRuajYxT00

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B5...1M2c1BBUGppNWc

All men who resisted were flayed alive. Their bodies are hanging from the walls of the settlement as we speak, a feast for the crows. Harrenhal is mine Lannister. Come and see.

(Sorry, not sorry)

I started with Roose Sieging Harrenhall, so it's probably supposed to start that way. I wasn't sure if that meant I could fight the Starks seeing that I went first...

Quote Originally Posted by Aethelthryth View Post
    I started with Roose Sieging Harrenhall, so it's probably supposed to start that way. I wasn't sure if that meant I could fight the Starks seeing that I went first...
    Yea I wasn't sure if I was allowed to or not. Did I up anyone?

Parafix's Avatar I have this stick...
    Blog Entries

It is designed for Stark to take on his first turn.

Alright then. I also sent a pm to Greyjoy informing him of his turn.

Quote Originally Posted by Shreklayers View Post
    Yea I wasn't sure if I was allowed to or not. Did I up anyone?
    You have moved into/invaded when you really shouldn't have, yes, but those forts make little difference to Stark. The rule states: You can invade/attack on the first turn UNLESS your target has not played his first turn yet. For example Lannister shouldn't move into Stark territory on his first turn because Stark hasn't played yet. Stark on his turn however can move into Lannisters because Lannister has placed and had opportunity to set up his forces.

Just as Greyjoy can attack Lannister, because Lannister has moved. Stannis likewise can attack Renly because Renly has moved. And I caution you all to take the time to scout on your turns... it will save your live.

Hannibal2001's Avatar Simply Barbaric

What madness possessed Balon Greyjoy to send an army against the Westerlands? Alas, the remains of that force are hiding on what is left of their smoldering navy, for we put that too to the torch. Karyl Vance has been captured as well, for he what he believed to be a small party of peasant spearmen was an entire army led by Andros Brax. He's lucky that Lord Brax is an honorable man and will treat his captive well at his keep. And let us not forget the traitorous naval captain we chased out of the harbor of Rook's Rest.

If the Young Wolf would spurn my offer of freeing his sister, he may never see her again. Sansa Stark is to be Married to my second born son, Tyrion Lannister in King's Landing posthaste. I now offer Karyl Vance in return for the three captives held at Riverrun.

Renly is up! http://www.filedropper.com/renly