Page 1 of 52 12345678910112651 ... LastLast

Thread: [HS] Newbloods VI (Finished)

Default [HS] Newbloods VI (Finished)

In the Game of Thrones everyone eventually dies. There is no middle ground and only fools believe there are winners. Please download the edited files found here: http://www.mediafire.com/download/dv...b/newbloods.7z
    It will be moderated by Gaming Staff and only Newbloods may partake. A Newblood is somebody who has just recently joined us, having no experience in Hotseating. If you are new and wish to challenge yourself for the chance at the reward then feel free to sign up; but keep in mind that we'd like to avoid replacements so if you plan to vanish off the face of the planet or are unable to make the 24 hour turns, we'd appreciate if you'd refrain from requesting a position here. Rewards of a Signature and perhaps Reputation will be given to the victor.

~ Players ~
    Kingdom of the South - Panda_Slayer (DEAD)
    Kingdom of the North - Greystark111 (DEAD)
    Kingdom of the Iron Islands - Hannibal2001
    Kingdom of the Narrow Sea - King of Dawn
    ~ Map Update ~

~ Admin ~
    BerryKnight
    (PM for any assistance)

~ Rules ~
    PM the next player that it is their turn. You have 24 hours to play each turn before skip/sub.
    NO ALLIANCES/NO BENDING. This is a free for all between all factions. EVERYONE IS YOUR ENEMY.
    NO ONE TURN PEACE. You can invade/enter anyone's land on Turn1 UNLESS they have not played their turn yet.
    THE VALE AND DORNE ARE OUT OF BOUNDS. Nobody may enter these regions during the entirety of the Hotseat.
    3 strike rule when it comes to a player being late. If your late 3 times with no warning, word or reason then you'll be replaced.
    3 forts per region/player and forts need to have a garrison of at least 4 units, to limit fort spamming a bit.
    NO DESTROYING BUILDINGS. Not allowed under any circumstances. Failure to follow this will not be tolerated.
    NO MOVING/USING CAPTIVES. Certain characters are captives and have been placed out of bounds. These are out of your control.
    No bug abuse! When you think someone has used a bug report it here and the admin will look into it. If in doubt, just ask us.
    No sailing from a blockaded port without defeating the blockading ships, it is illegal to burn down ports in order to get around this rule.
    Armies must not end a turn be hidden in ships inside of ports. This is because that army would be unreachable.
    No sallying forth in a siege if the outcome is a defeat. This counts towards all sieges including forts.
    Heroic victories are 100% banned and illegal. If you get a heroic victory repeatedly, contact an Admin and we may allow it.
    Post pictures of battle odds, involved armies, their banners and the results. It is advised to hide everything else, especially the mini map and your finances.
    Settlements gifted should disband all units save one. No gifting regions in a war zone (bordering faction at war with, or under threat).
    Armies defeated by a player (b) that comes after the original player (a)'s turn cannot move next turn, so if Tyrell defeats a Lannister army that army cannot move next turn. - Exception: Reinforcing armies standing in defenses, even if defeated, don't lose movement points. So player 'a' is allowed to move the army that reinforced another while in a fort even if defeated by 'b'. Addendum to the same rule: no sallying out of a fort\castle which has forces which were defeated last turn. This is to make it fair for those who come last at the turn order, because they will not be able to do this
    NO ASSASSINATIONS. Assassins are entirely illegal and cannot be used. If recruited, you may not use them.
    NO WATCHTOWERS. You may place them during your turn to get a better view, but you must reload after placing them.
    Princess must have over 30% odds of success in order to steal a general. Pictures must be posted as proof of these odds.
    Princess (and Generals and Diplomats) may be captured by a hostile faction if caught and surrounded inside enemy lands. PM an admin to capture.
    Players can claim the spoils of war. Defeated/Captured a general that carries a Valyrian sword? PM an admin to claim it.

~ Special Events ~
    To keep the HS interesting GS will on occasion launch special events to spice up the HS. These will be largely effected by the current balance of power in Westeros and can range from Sansa and Joffrey getting married - Jaime Lannister escaping from his imprisonment - Maybe a sudden Invasion. Stark can ask the admin to execute Jaime and Lannister can ask to execute Sansa, assuming they remain imprisoned. Stannis can ask to send an assassin after Renly. In order to make this process easier on the Admins all players will start with a preset password that'll be PMed to the players upon HS start. Sharing this password with anyone will result in an instant removal from the HS.
    ~ Award Signature (Examples) ~

~ All new players, take the time to watch this video ~

Default Re: [HS] Newbloods VI

Factions are on a Admins Choice basis, so if you are interested please state the faction you wish to play along with the number of hotseats you've played in. You will be PMed if you are chosen.

Hannibal2001's Avatar Simply Barbaric

Kingdom of the Iron Islands I'm currently participating in 5 hotseats

Kingdom of the narrow sea, playing in 5 Hotseats

What is this? I thought we agreed on THIS? first replacing then more hosting? Why cant I host new HotSeats but others can?

Kingdom of the North please? I'm currently participating in two hotseats.

A Man's Avatar Senator

Good old Newbloods series is back!

What is this? I thought we agreed on THIS? first replacing then more hosting? Why cant I host new HotSeats but others can?
    This is the official Gaming Staff series that gave birth to what you know as Newbloods. This is my project, and will be hosted when I judge it so in a continued effort to bring brand-new players into Hotseating.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hannibal2001 View Post
    Kingdom of the Iron Islands I'm in 5 hotseats
    Quote Originally Posted by wouttrax View Post
    Kingdom of the narrow sea, playing in 5 Hotseats
    Quote Originally Posted by Shreklayers View Post
    Kingdom of the North please? I'm in two hotseats.
    All three qualify, but I ask Hannibal/Wouttrax to be certain that you can handle 6 Hotseats. I can be quite strict on turn times and don't wish to overburden you.

not quite interested, already in a westeros hs.

@SoulGameInc, I can handle it

Kingdom of the iron island please.

Parafix's Avatar I have this stick...
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by John Constantine View Post
    Are you going to be able to do turns on time? Considering you just dropped a HS a week or two ago for having too many to handle and others you've required a fair bit of subbing / extensions.

Sorry did not see Hannibal's post.

I won't be joining this one seeing as all of my choices have already been chosen.
    Last edited by John Constantine; July 11, 2016 at 09:40 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by John Constantine View Post
    It's not a first-come basis but I'm afraid you don't qualify, with 100+ posts and a good few months of experience. Your a Youngblood.

Quote Originally Posted by SoulGamesInc View Post
    It's not a first-come basis but I'm afraid you don't qualify, with 100+ posts and a good few months of experience. Your a Youngblood.
    OK that works out then.

MystikMocha's Avatar Libertus

I can have whatever is left if I'm allowed. Not exactly sure what is left, with some players undecided and pending, and since I may have come a bit too late.

OP updated, last position left is Lannister. If there is enough demand I will create another Newbloods game for those that were not quick enough to get a faction.

MystikMocha's Avatar Libertus

I'm Kingdom of the South and currently playing zero hotseats, although I have played before (mostly inexperienced). All I really know is what Soul taught.

I haven't played a hotseat before, but these look super fun. I'd love to play as the
    Kingdom of the Narrow Sea but can play the Iron Throne if need be.

Would love to partake if there are any places left

Page 1 of 52 12345678910112651 ... LastLast