Thread: DaC Fanfiction (what if)

Default DaC Fanfiction (what if)

I'm not even part of the team but I had an idea a couple months ago that i've been writing much about and love some feedback from you fellow tolkien geeks...
    Divide and Conquer; 4th Age The Finished Tales.
    Now i've written a whole load of potential storylines, but the one i settled on...
    "...and Sauron, forseeing his own death, had the Witch-King of Angmar kidnap Legolas' mother near the beginning of the Third Age. Sauron then spawned two immortal offspring through her and they became Sauron's servants and his living legacy after his fall at the end of the Third Age. Sauron sent his children far into the East to decieve and corrupt the two blue wizards. They then spawned an empire of evil elite elves in the far east (similar to dark elves in forgotten realms lore) comprised of wizards, warriors and evil clerics that worship melkor...."
    i've written more but i'm sure you guys could find and either poke fun at or find tweaks to be more lore accurate. looking forward to 1.0!

Default Re: Divide and Conquer - Version 0.52 Released

Did Sauron after release Legolas' mother who then returned to Thranduil? Or is Legolas not born in this fanfic?

Quote Originally Posted by Infidel144 View Post
    Did Sauron after release Legolas' mother who then returned to Thranduil? Or is Legolas not born in this fanfic?
    Sauron killed Legolas' mother after she gave birth to the two maiar-eldar spawn. Legolas went to the undying lands around 120 of the fourth age, he would be their half-brother, just without Sauron-infused DNA.

Quote Originally Posted by Mezmerizer03 View Post
    Sauron killed Legolas' mother after she gave birth to the two maiar-eldar spawn. Legolas went to the undying lands around 120 of the fourth age, he would be their half-brother, just without Sauron-infused DNA.
    Well, if Legolas mother was kidnapped in the beginning of the Third Age, then killed, it is fairly unlikely that she could give birth to Legolas, as he is most likely born later in the Third Age...