Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112

Thread: Gunman in Dallas ambushes police officers directing traffic for Black Lives Matter march

Menelik_I's Avatar Vicarius Provinciae
    Republic of Angola, Permitte divis cetera.

Default Re: Gunman in Dallas ambushes police officers directing traffic for Black Lives Matter march

Quote Originally Posted by IronBrig4 View Post

There's a reason the Democratic party lost the South after the Civil Rights Act was signed. Systemic, violent racism against blacks in the South was never a Democrat thing. It was a white Southern thing.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Southern_strategy
    Democrats figured out that creating a permanent Black Underclass working for them, just like during slavery, by voting massively for them in exchange for trinkets is more profitable.

Slavery was not about torching Black people, it was about keeping them in sub-human conditions for profit, like Democrats are doing these days, and when blacks are not enough they import mexican workers to increase the underclass
    « Le courage est toujours quelque chose de saint, un jugement divin entre deux idées. Défendre notre cause de plus en plus vigoureusement est conforme à la nature humaine. Notre suprême raison d’être est donc de lutter ; on ne possède vraiment que ce qu’on acquiert en combattant. »Ernst Jünger
    La Guerre notre Mère (Der Kampf als inneres Erlebnis), 1922, trad. Jean Dahel, éditions Albin Michel, 1934

Default Re: Gunman in Dallas ambushes police officers directing traffic for Black Lives Matter march

Quote Originally Posted by Menelik_I View Post
    Democrats figured out that creating a permanent Black Underclass working for them, just like during slavery, by voting massively for them in exchange for trinkets is more profitable.

Slavery was not about torching Black people, it was about keeping them in sub-human conditions for profit, like Democrats are doing these days, and when blacks are not enough they import mexican workers to increase the underclass
    Points for the most sub-human view of black people in history.
    One thing is for certain: the more profoundly baffled you have been in your life, the more open your mind becomes to new ideas.
    -Neil deGrasse Tyson

Let's think the unthinkable, let's do the undoable. Let us prepare to grapple with the ineffable itself, and see if we may not eff it after all.

Quote Originally Posted by Gaidin View Post
    Points for the most sub-human view of black people in history.
    How many elections have Democrats won based on peddling paranoia among black people about a vast racist conspiracy ? Most of the major electoral victories since the 1960 ?

How many Elections Republicans have won based on the Famed non existent Southern Strategy ? ...
    « Le courage est toujours quelque chose de saint, un jugement divin entre deux idées. Défendre notre cause de plus en plus vigoureusement est conforme à la nature humaine. Notre suprême raison d’être est donc de lutter ; on ne possède vraiment que ce qu’on acquiert en combattant. »Ernst Jünger
    La Guerre notre Mère (Der Kampf als inneres Erlebnis), 1922, trad. Jean Dahel, éditions Albin Michel, 1934

Hoo boy, now is this an example of being spineless or data-mining applications or pandering?
    http://www.wsj.com/articles/dallas-c...rce-1468273328
    Mr. Brown on Monday urged protesters—young black men in particular—to join his force to help improve relations with minority communities.
    “Become part of the solution. Serve your community,” Mr. Brown said. “We’re hiring. Get off that protest line and get an application in. We’ll put you in your neighborhood and we will help you resolve some of the problems you’re protesting about.”
    His comments came as police and protesters around the country have engaged in tense confrontations. In Johnson’s mother said her son became a “hermit”some instances in recent days, police have used tear gas, pepper spray and smoke bombs to disperse crowds, and some protesters have thrown rocks at officers.
    Yeah, what could be the problem of "recruiting violent people who want to kill white policemen" into the Dallas Police Force? Makes sense to me???? We've gone full-retard.

Instead of an intentional methodical plan to "recruit" upstanding law-abiding citizens, we're going for these jokers...which would be like attending a KKK demonstration and announcing that "We're hiring...".

You can't make this stuff up. It's surreal.
    Last edited by RubiconDecision; July 11, 2016 at 08:51 PM.

How many Elections Republicans have won based on the Famed non existent Southern Strategy ? ...
    Ummm what?

In 2005, it should be noted, Republican National Committee chairman Ken Mehlman formally apologized to the National Association for the Advancement of Colored People, a national civil rights organization, for exploiting racial polarization to win elections and ignoring the black vote.
    One thing is for certain: the more profoundly baffled you have been in your life, the more open your mind becomes to new ideas.
    -Neil deGrasse Tyson

Let's think the unthinkable, let's do the undoable. Let us prepare to grapple with the ineffable itself, and see if we may not eff it after all.

Quote Originally Posted by Gaidin View Post
    Ummm what?

In 2005, it should be noted, Republican National Committee chairman Ken Mehlman formally apologized to the National Association for the Advancement of Colored People, a national civil rights organization, for exploiting racial polarization to win elections and ignoring the black vote.
    The Democrats are the ones constantly winning based on a Massive racists paranoia fueled Black vote, and are replicating this with other minority groups by importing them and then fueling fear of racism. One Surrender Monkey committing Social Sepuku in front of the enemy cannot disprove this fact.

The Democrats are the ones constantly winning based on a Massive racists paranoia fueled Black vote, and are replicating this with other minority groups by importing them and then fueling fear of racism. One Surrender Monkey committing Social Sepuku in front of the enemy cannot disprove this fact.
    Not my fault Trump's going for pissed off uneducated Whites and not the vast voter minorities of the country. Start making phone calls and complaining.
    -Neil deGrasse Tyson

Quote Originally Posted by sumskilz View Post
    I just read the whole study. It seems cops are more likely to rough up Black people, but not more likely to use lethal force. Neither of those conclusions surprise me.

This is interesting:
    Quite a massive study they undertook with three hundred variables per incident. Statistically, I guess we should be protesting each time a black cop shoots a white person.

Indefinitely Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Roma_Victrix View Post
    On a side note, that's some seriously cool looking body armor.
    ?
    it does look pretty cool, like the tactical armour of the clones from F.E.A.R

Quote Originally Posted by RubiconDecision View Post
    Hoo boy, now is this an example of being spineless or data-mining applications or pandering?
    http://www.wsj.com/articles/dallas-c...rce-1468273328

Yeah, what could be the problem of "recruiting violent people who want to kill white policemen" into the Dallas Police Force? Makes sense to me???? We've gone full-retard.

Instead of an intentional methodical plan to "recruit" upstanding law-abiding citizens, we're going for these jokers...which would be like attending a KKK demonstration and announcing that "We're hiring...".

You can't make this stuff up. It's surreal.

the police chief is absolutely right, more African-Americans and other minorities need to join the police departments across the country, rather than gangs and militias

it's really offensive that you're calling all BLM and anti-police-violence protesters "jokers", it's extremely un-american to demean people who are practicing one of our most cherished rights in the West, civil disobedience

Quote Originally Posted by snuggans View Post
    the police chief is absolutely right, more African-Americans and other minorities need to join the police departments across the country, rather than gangs and militias

it's really offensive that you're calling all BLM and anti-police-violence protesters "jokers", it's extremely un-american to demean people who are practicing one of our most cherished rights in the West, civil disobedience
    So cop killing is one of our most cherished rights in the West... since when?

Quote Originally Posted by BatGoat View Post
    So cop killing is one of our most cherished rights in the West... since when?
    Since BLM?

Sad people and much as I want to say I'm glad the Chief tries to mediate, I think that but by now they should have worked out that bending over enough for buttrape is not working.
    Don't be a prick, don't be a whiny little child - Stop White Genocide and Praise Jesus.

Very nice, Getting a good picture everybody? So we look nice and handsome and thin? Thank you. -The God Emperor, creating world peace and unforgettable memes
    https://twitter.com/RitaPanahi/statu...48737210662912 <-- Unforgettable face.

What world do you live in when inciting violence to kill cops then makes you merely doing civil disobedience? Weird.

So we need to re-write the textbooks. Really the KKK was merely performing civil disobedience, not being heinous bigots committing mayhem and murder.

Every citizen has the right to protest. Shooting cops and encouraging the murder of white cops is not protesting. I call a spade a spade. If that offends you, maybe you should consider what that makes YOU, not me.

i really can't help you if you're gonna focus on one particular offensive slogan which can appear on signs held by any troll who spontaneously joins the protest, since most of them tend to be organic, then you're copy and pasting that slogan to the rest of the thousands of protesters country-wide which weren't holding the sign, which is really unfair and prejudiced

it's similar to when you hear a 'sieg heil' in a Trump rally, not everybody is sieg heiling of course, just a few trolls

just because a few Trump supporters wave the Confederate flag doesn't mean that ALL Republicans want to own slaves again
    Last edited by snuggans; July 12, 2016 at 02:58 PM.

Or perhaps:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9xNxoeqf0Ws Pigs in a blanket, fry em like bacon.

Certainly a fringe minority that ( lone troll spotted! ), like the "kill crackers, take a cops gun day".
    Nor the multiple riots, the widespread black power salutes ( white power anyone? )

I must be seeing things
    Don't be a prick, don't be a whiny little child - Stop White Genocide and Praise Jesus.

Very nice, Getting a good picture everybody? So we look nice and handsome and thin? Thank you. -The God Emperor, creating world peace and unforgettable memes
    https://twitter.com/RitaPanahi/statu...48737210662912 <-- Unforgettable face.

Errr picking up rebar (the metal rods embedded to reinforce concrete) and then threatening or even hitting policemen, throwing bricks, shooting fireworks at cops, harrassing cops at their homes, armed BLM protestors waving guns in the faces of cops at their homes, knocking out the teeth of cops, where does it end?

So the lone gunman theory applied to BLM. It's few trolls. No it's not. It's an organized campaign and paid for by George Soros. He's bringing in paid instigators to the tune of $15 an hour. Not bad money to whip people into a frenzy at a time of huge African-American unemployment or underemployment.

So instead of recruiting law abiding African-Americans to work in positions of authority, as has been a mantra since the Sixities that every child heard from grade school, instead we go to violent people and ask them to be the shepherds protecting everyone.

Weird, I would think a self-professed pacifist would know more about violence in systems.

I completely get the Sieg Heil comment as that's revolting. But to associate the Confederate flag with racism is just a hoary chestnut. Come on. Have you lived in the South in America? There are black people with Confederate flags. It was uniquitous once and it was Southern pride, not racism-based. It was a poke at the Northern Yankees who have their own identity symbols. Today the Confederate flag is emblematic of States Rights, not Racism.

Oh yeah, remember this?
    Tenth Amendment - Reserved Powers. Amendment Text | Annotations. The powers not delegated to the United States by the Constitution, nor prohibited by it to the States, are reserved to the States respectively, or to the people.
    That's one of the most important aspects of the Confederate flag, and it's NOT just a States Rights issue that was trampled by the bullying of the Federal Government, but it's a human rights issues for ALL.

The People have MOST of the power in a Republic, and last I checked this morning, the USA is a Republic which protects the rights of minority opinion (unlike a bullying Democracy and majority rule), and the power flows from the People who lend authority to the Republic's designated officials i.e. elected officials.

So weird, let's attempt to make the Confederate flag a symbol of racism when it's not at all.

Note: scroll back to my message on the FBI Situational Report sent to Louisiana. They are indeed concerned that these violent images and actions are encouraging racial conflict, not mere words.

We actually have a huge Twitter phenomena and a Facebook phenomena of images being transmitted that are no different than ISIS images of exsanguinating a law enforcement official. Name the phenomena what it is: inciting a race war.

If you die as a martyr pointlessly at a time when you should be helping your family economically, then end up costing them for the funeral, then what have you gained?

The only true social uplift is economic. A poor person has no political power. Political power always comes from economics. So real uplift can only happen when minorities have stable employment, professional degrees leading to professional jobs, cashflow, healthy gaining principal on their homes (not rentals). That's empowerment, not begging for scraps from Democrats who hated Black Americans since Reconstruction, did everything possible, even bankrolling A Birth of A Nation, to organizing the KKK, to LBJ's War of Poverty sham. Quit believing the lies that create ghettos when you want self-determination and power.

A tiny balance on EBT cards doesn't do anything to help you. It's treating you like chattel.
    Last edited by RubiconDecision; July 12, 2016 at 05:14 PM.

http://mychal-massie.com/premium/the...-consequences/

It would serve race mongers well to consider that even a docile old dog will bite you if you mistreat it often enough and long enough. Tangential to same is the reality of the “laws of unintended consequences.”
    I’m tired of seeing, reading, and hearing white people blamed for everything from black boys not being able to read to whites being privileged because of the color of their skin. If I am tired of these Americans being used as scapegoats to further the agenda of race mongers, then it is a sure bet that those being unjustly vilified are especially weary of same.

This isn’t 1860 and it certainly isn’t 1955. There are no slaves in America and there are no Jim Crow laws dictating access based on skin color. Specific to that point it is time to remind people like Obama, Al Sharpton, and the New Black Panther Party that the racial discord they are fomenting can become the harbinger of their own peril.

Obama foments racial unrest and a racial divide to further his neo-Leninist agenda. Sharpton foments racial unrest for personal gain. The New Black Panther Party foments racial hostilities and the demonization of whites in the foolish belief they can bring about a Western version of apartheid where blacks rule.

Too many blacks have lost sight of the fact that it was Africans who were responsible for the enslavement of other Africans. It was war, invasion, conquest, and various caste systems that contributed to slavery. And although one would be hard-pressed to believe it from the invented myths that masquerade as fact, persons of color were not the only slaves.

From Genesis to the Sudan of today, slavery has been a staple around the world. And it should be noted that given the first opportunity in America, the former slaves of color became owners of those whose skin color matched theirs.
    But unlike the rest of the world, America had the good sense and decency to end slavery. In America, there is no caste system, and yet at every turn we are bombarded with how bad blacks have it because of whites and how unfair the so-called “white system” is to blacks.
    All people, including those who are here illegally, have it better in America than they would have it anywhere else on earth. And yet blacks are encouraged to blame their ills on whites.
    Therein the “laws of unintended consequences” come into play. America has shed the blood of her people on her own soil to ensure the freedom of all Americans. Americans joined hands with blacks to end Jim Crow. And, to the detriment of all concerned, political correctness and guilt have contributed to discrimination against whites vis-a`-vis race-based affirmative action initiatives.
    Still the bastardization of whites continues. White law enforcement personnel are labeled racist for defending themselves against black criminals, especially when bad things happen to the black criminals.

To put it succinctly, the single greatest non-biblical truth today is that many times the majority of blacks are their own worst enemies. Many blacks go through life with a chip on their shoulder and bad attitudes toward whites. Many blacks growing up in dysfunctional single parent or no parent homes are loathe to realize that their lives are the result of bad decisions made by their families that adversely affect their adulthood – its not the white man.

But as I said, there is a thing called “the laws of unintended consequences.” To that end, sooner or later a pendulum reaches its arc and starts to swing back in the other direction.
    How long before white people, many of whom are growing increasingly resentful at being falsely maligned, decide to respond in kind? How much longer will whites stand by and allow the likes of Sharpton and Obama to continually cast them as racist villains?
    If the 1915 silent movie, The Birth of a Nation by D.W. Griffith, which depicted blacks as unintelligent and sexual predators of white women, (which was a lie) gave rise to the resurrection of the Ku Klux Klan, what can we expect to be brought about by the heathen behavior of many blacks today?
    Many blacks are quick to attack those of us who condemn the untoward, barbaric behavior of some blacks. They curse us for not glossing over their behavior and for not engaging in “blame whitey.” But if a phony movie was able to give rise to at least two generations of condemnation of blacks, what will the in-your-face belligerent hostilities so many of them exhibit today ultimately result in?
    America has figuratively bent over backward to assuage its perceived guilt but for many blacks that is not good enough. They accuse and self-alienate but do nothing to incorporate the greatness of America into their lives.
    How much longer will America allow blacks to vilify those who have done them no harm – even as blacks attack, terrorize, and condemn those who truly do just want to get along?
    Want to bet that if the guy who wrote this wasn't black, he'd be labeled as racist by the politically correct insanity crowd?
    Mychal S. Massie is an ordained minister who spent 13 years in full-time Christian Ministry. Today he serves as founder and Chairman of the Racial Policy Center (RPC), a think tank he officially founded in September 2015. RPC advocates for a colorblind society.
    Yeah colorblind, which really doesn't get along with the identity politics of the progressive left, which basically relies on hate against a specific race and gender.

Papay's Avatar Protector Domesticus

We just had another incident. Not many details except from the fact that at least 3 police officers were killed in ambush in Baton Rouge.

MacCarthy's Avatar Miles

http://www.cnn.com/2016/07/17/us/bat...ing/index.html

Police ambushed in Baton Rouge.

New Black Panther chapter formed in Baton Rouge weeks ago. hmm
    http://www.wbrz.com/news/new-black-p...-rouge-chapter

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112