Thread: Dwarven Cavalry (help)

Default Dwarven Cavalry (help)

Greetings everyone. I am the author of the Dwarven Cavalry mod http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfile.../?id=715491407. The main thing I am looking for some possible assistance on is the Dwarf's animation itself. I am currently using hu1_empire_bc2_griffon_wb_sword_shield for my animation. The problem is this is causing some major tearing, the arms of the dwarves move to the middle of the entity when riding animated and do some crazy things when animating his attack. I definitely can't use the greenskin animation because the skeleton does some really crazy stretching things.

So, I am looking for help on two fronts. One: If anyone can help me sort out the animation I would be supremely grateful. Two: I would appreciate anyone giving me balance feedback for stat tweaking. So, that's about it. Thank you in advance for any assistance you can offer.

Default Re: Dwarven Cavalry (help)

hey man im a fan of your mod.Sorry i cant help you with modding but i can give some feedback:
    I think halberd variant of boar riders is a bit op.They can defeat halberd demigriffs with ease

Btw can you make a chariot unit for dwarfs?Like boar chariot from greenskins.
    I would appreciate that