patch 1.2
    +
    my new patch
    (install in this order).

Admins
    zenderX
    King Athelstan

Players
    Each player will be randomly assigned a pack of factions. Each player will choose 2 factions from his pack

- 1st pack of factions - High Rock/Hammerfall
    - 2nd pack of factions - Morrowind
    - 3rd pack of factions - Blackmarsh/Eslweyr

Dragon - Kingdom of Daggerfall and Wayrest
    Jadli - Kingdom of Pelletine and Clans of Blackmarsh
    saleska2 - Great House Hlaalu and Telvanni

Map

Beginning of the 6th turn.

11th turn

16th Turn

22th

26th

The Rules
    - You have 24hrs to complete your factions turn. This rule will be strictly enforced by the Admin..
    - If you can not complete your turn within the time limit then inform the Admin before your 48hrs is up. The Admin may then choose to sub the turn or occassionally may grant a 24hr extension.
    -The Admin will not waste time trying to make contact with a late player. Its up to you to let the admin know you will be late. If you do not, then expect to be subbed. If you are late too often or constantly need extensions you will be replaced
    - When admin intervention is needed you must send admin a PM explaining the situation. Don't bother posting issues about other players on the main Thread.
    - You may not enter provincies behind the RED LINE.
    - No exploits/bugs allowed. F.e. movement bug, merchant stack/fort, agent stomping, surrounding armies/navies to deny retreat, armies on ships to go through enemy zone of control (brown tiles where armies should stop), spies spreading plague.. ect
    - If you are discovered using an exploit/bug/cheat of any kind then you will be removed from the HotSeat. This is a 0 tolerance rule. So if you think what you are doing might be an exploit.. well then guess what? It probably is. Confirm with the Admin if needed before making a post.

-No alliances/diplomacy with other human players.
    - No exploiting AI factions ( accepting money or settlements).

Military rules
    - Battles between human players are auto-resolved. Screenshots must be posted with: odds and result screens, mouse over the odds bar to show the ratio, the armies involved with their banners visible on the campaign map, unit card of siege unit (ballista/catapult/trebuchet) must be visible if used to directly assault settlement.
    - Battles against AI may be played manually.

- NO ONE TURN PEACE. You can invade/enter anyone's land on Turn1 UNLESS they have not played their turn yet.

- Armies that are defeated in battle by a player that comes after them in the turn list may not move the following turn. This is to make it fair for people who are defeated by players that come before them in the tringurn list. Armies standing in fortifications (fort/settlement) when defeated are excluded from this rule.
    - Heroic victories vs players aren't allowed (exception when it's impossible to get another result)
    - Ships cannot leave blockaded ports without defeating enemy ships first. No attacking ships in ports using a game bug. It's not allowed to keep units protected by placing them in ships docked in a port. Ports can be also blockaded by land units -
    At least two units of land army for each ship inside the port are required to blockade the port.
    -
    Not allowed to post defeats.
    - You are not allowed to besiege a settlement to deny garrison participation in the battle.
    - You are not allowed to besiege a settlement to deny enemy retreat into it.
    - You are not allowed to lure an ambushing army a tile further to bring it in range of more of your forces.
    - Each unit of balista/ trebuchet/ catapult can be used just once in each turn to take settlement.
    Balistas can assault wooden walls,
    catapults can assault also basic stone walls and castles
    and trebuchets can assault also large/huge stone walls and fortresses and citadels.
    - Presence of magicians in the siege allows you to attack higher level of walls - So for example with balista + mages you can attack forts/stone walls.

- Limit of 2 forts per region/player. Minimum of 4 units per fort.

Agent rules
    - Whether a spy may open gates the gates of the settlement depends on the size of the settlementīs garisson. If a settlements is defended by at least 720+ soldiers, then spies MAY NOT open the gates. If a settlement is defended by fewer than this number, then spies may open the gates without restriction. Screenshots must be posted.
    - Assassins arent allowed to kill FL, FH and any other family members. They can sabotage
    ( 60%), and they can kill generals They need 60% chance to assassinate, against other assassins just 40% needed. Screenshots required.
    - Merchants need 60% to acquire other merchant's assets. Only allowed in your own regions, Rebel Controlled Regions, or regions you have aquired Trade rights to. Screenshots required

Settlement rules
    - Destroying buildings isnt allowed (only exceptions are churches, which can be destroyed immediately after taking a settlement, and buildings allowing you to hire magicians)

Last edited by Jadli; December 04, 2016 at 07:37 AM.

zkarel's Avatar Senator

Default Re: The Elder Scrolls HS - 1vs1vs1

ah lets do this

Jadli's Avatar The Fallen God
    Gaming Emeritus

Its more like VIP HS for invited ppl . Although if the invited person refuses we shall see

General Dragon.'s Avatar Champion of Dragons
    Gaming Emeritus

If here the 24hr will be strictly enforced, then I can't take this. I can't play really fast hotseats these days. I can only operate within 48hrs.

"The Dragon is wise, a sage among the ignorant. He knows not all that glitters is gold."

I think we can do 48 hours, especially since we have manual battles vs AI and only 3 players.

#zkarel, got something special for you

Gaming Emeritus

Quote Originally Posted by Dragon. View Post
    If here the 24hr will be strictly enforced, then I can't take this. I can't play really fast hotseats these days. I can only operate within 48hrs.
    Well, i guess we can do that . Im also too old for this speed.

Now we need only an admin to assign us packs and give us save

Most of the first turns are just playing vs AI so admin wont need to do alot in the early stages. So the admin doesnt need to be the most active one.

zender9's Avatar Domesticus

I'm gonna be your admin.

1st pack: Dragon
    2nd pack: Saleska
    3rd pack: Jadli

You can now choose your factions.

Ill take Hlaalu and Telvanni

Gaming Emeritus

Thank you zender

Im obviously taking Blackmarsh and Kingdom of Pelletine

As tomorrow our Ramadan Holiday (something like Noel i guess) starts, i cant be active for 3 days or even maybe i won't be able to create the hotseat.It would be awesome if Dragon chooses his factions tonight.

Anyone can start the HS tbh and then give the PW to zender when he is back.

Gaming Emeritus

I wanted to take the Blackmarsh!! Goddammit Jadli!

I will take Daggerfall and Wayrest.
    Last edited by General Dragon.; July 05, 2016 at 10:17 AM.

"The Dragon is wise, a sage among the ignorant. He knows not all that glitters is gold."

King Athelstan's Avatar The Wheel Weaves
    Blog Entries

Alright, I`ve been trying to fix a problem I have with the laucnh. First of all, the admin console is apparently disabled, and the turn order is not right even though it is edited in the descr_strat. Anyone got any solutions?
    Proudly under the patronage of General Brewster of the Imperial House of Hader
    Proud patron of 4zumi, Akar, CommodusIV ,Swaeft
    and Peaman

Gaming Emeritus

Blackmarsh and Khajits are up!
    https://www.sendspace.com/file/vnp4w2

Gaming Emeritus

Great House Telvanni and Hlaalu up! http://www.mediafire.com/download/ka..._saleska_1.sav

Gaming Emeritus

Blackmarsh and Khajits are up!
    https://www.sendspace.com/file/k2wqwf

The few battles I just had took way more time, than I thought.

Gaming Emeritus

Page 1 of 10 12345678910 LastLast