Thread: [Sub-mod] Maxed-Out Regions

Default [Sub-mod] Maxed-Out Regions

Hey I've made a submit that includes nearly every settlement larger than a village in ASOIAF lore. I'd love to share but am new to uploading mods and the technicalities of doing so. The base off which I worked is NewBeginnings, so I'm not sure how that works in terms of intellectual property rights or whatever.

If any one could give me a hand so I can share this, that'd be great.

Default Re: [Sub-mod] Maxed-Out Regions

*submod , not submit

Parafix's Avatar I have this stick...
    Blog Entries

You'd need permission from Matto16 before releasing an edited version of his submod, as well as anyone else if you've used their work.

Quote Originally Posted by d35966n View Post
    Hey I've made a submit that includes nearly every settlement larger than a village in ASOIAF lore. I'd love to share but am new to uploading mods and the technicalities of doing so. The base off which I worked is NewBeginnings, so I'm not sure how that works in terms of intellectual property rights or whatever.

If any one could give me a hand so I can share this, that'd be great.
    I am quite eager to see your sub-mod dear fellow, you can upload it through Mediafire, also you can add a tag at begining saying that it's Matto16's work and that you just modified it abit not a huge crime, would take you less tho, and afterwards you can send him a PM with the sub mod etc. Quite lookin into it

Parafix's Avatar I have this stick...
    Blog Entries

Releasing a sub-mod without the original owners permission is looked down upon, and the moderators i'm sure would remove it in till permission is granted. Most people are open about sharing their work, but making presumptions is rather rude and disrespectful.

Quote Originally Posted by Parafix View Post
    Releasing a sub-mod without the original owners permission is looked down upon, and the moderators i'm sure would remove it in till permission is granted. Most people are open about sharing their work, but making presumptions is rather rude and disrespectful.
    Sorry :/