Page 1 of 22 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: SS Kings [6 player SS6.4][INVITED PLAYERS ONLY] ENDED

Default SS Kings [6 player SS6.4][INVITED PLAYERS ONLY] ENDED

Only invited players are allowed. Please dont post in thread if you want to join if you didnt get an invite.

Download link(copy of my SS folder):
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/0By7smYTeLB5nSkpCOGc4ZVZNdDg/view

Option 1: SS whole map

SS late era whole map

Players:
    saleska2 - Kwarezmians
    Joerock22- Byzantines
    Jadli - HRE
    Ventos Mustel - England
    Satin - Moors
    StOuFf - novgorod

Admin:
    captainnorway
    Ramble12

The Rules

- Time to play your turn is 36h until turn 10, after that 48 hours for your turn The Admin may grant a 24h extension if needed.
    - If you are late with no notification you will be subbed or skipped by the admin. Do not expect the admin to spend a lot of time on your turn. Once you have been subbed/skipped it is final. Do not ask to replay if you do not like the results.
    - If you need to be subbed/skipped too often you will be replaced.
    - No exploits/bugs allowed. F.e. movement bug, naval attack spam, merchant stack/fort, agent stomping, surrounding armies/navies to deny retreat, armies on ships to go through enemy zone of control (brown tiles where armies should stop), spies spreading plague.. ect see the exploit list in community tavern.

Military rules
    - No Jihad or Crusades aloowed.
    -One turn peace. This means that players cannot attack/enter lands of those players who have not yet played their turn for the first time in the hotseat.
    - All battles against other human players are auto-resolved. Screenshots must be posted with: odds and result screens, mouse over the odds bar to show the ratio, the armies involved with their bannersvisible on the campaign map, unit card of siege unit (ballista/catapult) must be visible if used to directly assault settlement.
    - Armies that are defeated in battle by a player that comes after them in the turn list may not move the following turn. This is to make it fair for people who are defeated by players that come before them in the turn list.Armies standing in fortifications (fort/settlement) when defeated are excluded from this rule.
    - Heroic victories vs players aren't allowed (exception when it's impossible to get another result)

- Not allowed to sally out if the result is a defeat.
    - You are not allowed to post a defeat
    - Ships cannot leave blockaded ports. No attacking ships in ports using a game bug. It's not allowed to keep units protected by placing them in ships docked in a port.
    -
    Ports can also be blockaded by ground forces - At least two units are required for each ship in port in order to hold the blockade.
    - You are not allowed to construct watch towers. This is to prevent blocking the possible construction of forts.
    - Limit of 3 forts per region/per player, at least 4 units required to be stationed at each fort.

Agent rules
    - Spies are not allowed to open Gates on players. Spies may open gates on AI
    - Limit of 3 assassins per player. +1 Assassin for every 10 regions you control.

- Assassins cannot sabotage and are not allowed to kill family members or generals. 60% for agents, 30% for assassins.
    - Princesses are not allowed to steal Family Members. They may marry other players Family Members only through diplomatic means.
    - Merchants are allowed to eliminate other merchants only in your own regions or regions you have acquired Trade rights to. Screenshots required

Settlement rules

- You may only destroy Temples, Guilds, Military Buildings and buildings that produce Spies or Assassins.
    -In order to Destroy any buildings you must have held control of the settlement for at least 3 turns.
    - You may not destroy a settlement if the settlement is under siege or an overwhelming enemy force is 1 turn away.
    - You are allowed to destroy Temples immediately.

- When receiving a region through diplomacy all units except 1 must be disbanded.
    - Not allowed to exterminate settlements

Last edited by General Dragon.; December 27, 2017 at 06:55 AM.

StOuFf's Avatar Protector Domesticus

Default Re: SS Kings [6 player SS6.4][INVITED PLAYERS ONLY]

Hey, i gladly join.
    I would play everything except the whole camapign map as this would take way too long to get some action and without action its no fun

Smaller Europe could be somewhat smaller with only 6 players.
    Tag Team sounds also fun

Lord Luka's Avatar Senator

This is going to be interesting. Good luck to the players

Cool, as for the whole map. There wont be too much action between players in the first few turns but my idea was as following:
    -all factions get a bonus handicap at the start, more troops with increased income to speed up expansion
    -battles vs AI allowed to speed up expansion
    -give each player a few extremely good spies at the start and only allow spies to be used against AI

I dont really bother which campaign we do tho

I was thinking of an even smaller Europe, ill add it as option somewhere today. The idea was that each player had more choice for himself. For example so we could divide the map into regions and players can choose any faction from that region. (Iberia, italy, Britannia, Scandinavia, north-east Europe/South-east Europe.

TAG team is alot of fun

Also no love for eastern europe :O?

Alright, just gotta convince Stouff that whole map HS will be fun and we'll be full and ready to go! Will get an admin asap

well with some tweaks so we can expand faster it could still be fun. what factions had you in mind?

oh and I woud love eastern europe too. all settings are fine with me except a slow whole map campagin but with some tweaks, yeah why not.

This was my idea for whole map:

England controlling all of Britain
    Moors
    HRE
    Novgorod
    Byzantium

Kwarezmians

So it would look like this:
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

Mongols will be removed btw

I think byzantine empire needs a few more provinces or? dont know it just seems they need to conquer much to actualöy have as much as the others ;D

are the factions randomly assigned? Setup looks fine to me
    I would play anything but England and the romans as I am palying england in another hotseat and played a roman campaign myself a month ago.

Im not sure about randomization yet, most of us have already played some factions so they wouldnt want the same one here. I myself am fine with anything but Moors and byzantines cause im already Moors and Byzantines in like 3 or 4 hotseats

Byzantines will be fine. They will have alot of troops spread out so they can expand on multiple places, im also making the Greek settlements rather easy to take.

allright then we should start right away. Actually I would like to play the russians I think
    Never palyed them in a hotseat as far as i can remember and not succesfully in a single player capaign either

Im gonna try to see if I can manage to get everyone a fitting faction.

Im gonna edit OP asap and do some admin duty trading with others to get us an admin. Hopefully we can start today or tomorrow.

Mac wanted novgorod or byzantines if I remember correctly so:

StOuFf - Novgorod
    Dr Mac - Byzantines
    saleska2 - preferably HRE/kwarezmians
    Ventos Mustel - ?
    Zkarel - ?
    Kilicarslan - ?

I'll take England

I am the Air Bud of Total War

Kilicarslan33's Avatar Senator

I can take Hre or Berbers.

If anyone knows someone who can admin, would be amazing! I pretty much put every current admin to their limits already with my amount of HS hosting :3

zkarel's Avatar Senator

not much to choose is there now. Novgorod only open

Stouff wanted novgorod, but if we cant figure out factions we'll just randomize. Current not chosen are kwarezmians/moors/hre. I prefer kwarezmians but can play any.

zkarel's Avatar Senator

ah gimme Moors

Cool, then we are complete for the factions.

I have contacted someone, hopefully he can admin.

Before we start I do propose we ban bribing as I think otherwise lategame stuff can get absolutely crazy with huge amounts of money

I disagree. Bribing is an important mechanic, and has countermeasures that can be taken against it

I am the Air Bud of Total War

as far as i know the bribing mechanic can be exploited so that a bribe is allways succesful. i dont know how that works but might be of importance to decide
    Mac do you know more?

Page 1 of 22 1234567891011 ... LastLast