Thread: tenka fubu bug?

howyouknow215's Avatar Libertus

Default tenka fubu bug?

for some reason my game starts in 1545, with Ieyasu's father in command as if it were still vanilla. there are some advanced units on the field as well. i've uninstalled all other mods. i have mods that i'm subscribed to on steam in the data folder if that makes a difference. already tried deleting them but they just reappear in the mod manager screen. should i go to the trouble unsubbing all of them?

thanks

EDIT:
    i also start off hostile to the oda clan and there's a notification saying that my trade with the matsudaira is no longer possible as soon as the campaign begins.
    Last edited by howyouknow215; July 02, 2016 at 07:36 PM.

Default Re: tenka fubu bug?

Sorry for the late reply.
    It sounds like another mod you have is conflicting with Tenka Fubu. In particular, your game doesn't seem to be using TF's startpos.esf file. This is a common file that many mods edit, so there are lots of incompatibility issues. Unfortunately, you'll probably need to unsubscribe from the mod in question (start with large overhauls because they're more likely to impact startpos.esf).

Also, start with older mods. Most old mods were made as "Movie" files, so they won't appear in the mod manager when the game starts, they will always activate fron your data folder.

Sorry if that got a bit too convoluted. Just try removing some of the other large scale mods you have from your data folder (anything like Sekigahara or Darth Mod).
    Hopefully you can get it working, but feel free to come back with any other issues.

~ Click the image above to check out my mods ~
    Under the patronage of
    PikeStance

howyouknow215's Avatar Libertus

oh hey, thanks for getting back to me either way! i managed to get it working a while ago. there was a mod that edited the startpos file that i wasn't aware of, as you said.

mhawari's Avatar Miles

For sir Hayabusa Sushi sorry for interruping, but may i ask u something ? can i borrow your several unitpart for my little project ? Several part from Tenka Fubu Campaign, Sengoku, and Taiheki.