Thread: Compatible with Fall of the Eagles Better agreesive CAI

Icon4 Compatible with Fall of the Eagles Better agreesive CAI

Is Europa Perdita compatible with the Better CAI Fall of The Eagles Version

Link for the mod
    http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...ficial-Release

Default Re: Compatible with Fall of the Eagles Better agreesive CAI

Well, I'm just looking through the mod files there. Hmmm... EP makes a few changes to CAI features as well, and combining the two mods may not be a good idea. Maybe it would work fine, and it could depend on which mod is loaded first, but the AI will certainly act differently. It might make some strange decisions though, but I can't be sure without checking this in more detail.

Oh, hold on. I've just noticed that BCAI also makes some changes to faction traits, and some fertility building effects. Yeah, I wouldn't recommend using BCAI with EP right now. You can try it, but combining these mods might lead to some weird stuff going on.

Hi Augustunsng I found another mod that makes the Ai more agressive just wondering if it would be compatible and also in the next update do you think you could remove the puppet states of the sassanids to give them a bigger challenge.

link to the mod:
    http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfile.../?id=573719662

That mod is probably compatible, since it seems like it doesn't change as much as BCAI does.

As far as the Sassanids, we've already removed most of their puppet states. We're not going to remove the ones that are left.

Thanks for the quick reply