Thread: Windows 10 (64) stability

Default Windows 10 (64) stability

Hi, is this mod stable on win 10? Last time I tried, I had CTD after couple of turns.

Default Re: Windows 10 (64) stability

i am also interested to know. i do not want to start a campaign to have it unplayable later. thx!

i have run a couple of battles on Win10 and not had any issues. i have not played campaign, I am more into the battles. hope that helps.

if i get a chance i will test out a few turns of a campaign and see how that goes and report back.

I have started two campaigns now with the longest being only 60 turns and it crashes quite frequently. For me it mostly crashes at a specific point after I end the turn and it will do so each time at the same point when I replay that turn. With battles it seems to crash less, but the longer they are the more likely it crashes. It's a shame, I really enjoy what gameplay I get but I am put off playing it because it's so temperamental. That's my experience anyway.

Love this mod, but the deeper into the campaign you get, the more frequent the crashes become. It does become a bit frustrating.

Yes crashes make it impossible for me to play this mod, and believe me I have a super system with 16 Gb included. Hope they find a solution

Bran Mac Born's Avatar Artifex
    Patrician

Well General go back and play DarthMod-Try the new Super Slaughter version