Thread: Warpath Campaign Crashes At Start

Icon8 Warpath Campaign Crashes At Start

Hello, I have just installed the latest version of the ETW Brothers Vs. Brothers mod v3.6.2 and I am having a problem with running the campaign. Both sides I choose, both US and CS both have this problem. When I go to choose Civil War Campaign and I click Start, the loading screen shows up for maybe a half second or so, then it immediately returns me to the Start screen of the mod. Nothing happens. I have unchecked and checked the Zone recruitment in SubMods just as the mod instructed me to do but still the same problem occurs. Battles work fine and I even played one myself and had a good time. If I recall last time I was also having this problem. How do I fix it? I know this is a free mod and all and I was expecting some errors but an immediate error on startup? What a bummer.

Default Re: Warpath Campaign Crashes At Start

I'm having the same problem but I think it might be more than just campaign, check the custom battles too. For me every time I reach a loading screen Empire stops responding.

Default Re: Warpath Campaign Crashes At Start

Quote Originally Posted by zzman305 View Post
    I'm having the same problem but I think it might be more than just campaign, check the custom battles too. For me every time I reach a loading screen Empire stops responding.
    Well my battles seem to be working fine, while I have discovered that running a different ACW 3 Campaign works fine. Try loading the other campaign that is not Warpath by clicking the campaigns category at the top of the launcher. Switch campaigns and see if this works. Again, I was told that the other campaign is a bit messed up, but its better then nothing I suppose.