Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 234567891011

Thread: Apparent Eruption of Racist and Xenophobic Attacks across the UK

Copperknickers II's Avatar quaeri, si sapis
    Citizen

Default Re: Apparent Eruption of Racist and Xenophobic Attacks across the UK

Quote Originally Posted by Himster View Post
    Aren't British people the most emigrate-y people in Europe? They literally have the most people living in foreign countries.
    Just swap them back: Make southern Spain a desirable destination again, let's take back Europe. Wooooooo, tiocaidh ar la? Nil: ta ar la tagtha.
    I can't imagine most British xenophobes would bat an eyelid if the Spanish decided to expel all resident Brits.
    A new mobile phone tower went up in a town in the USA, and the local newspaper asked a number of people what they thought of it. Some said they noticed their cellphone reception was better. Some said they noticed the tower was affecting their health.

A local administrator was asked to comment. He nodded sagely, and said simply: "Wow. And think about how much more pronounced these effects will be once the tower is actually operational."

Quote Originally Posted by caratacus View Post
    I agree with you entirely, as do many that come to visit the UK. Unfortunately the country does have its fair share of violent elements who aren't always white. If you aren't British and visit London, you are more likely to come across violence by black gangs than white. Here is a group of youngsters who met in Hyde Park yesterday and resulted in a violent incident with police, resulting in the stabbing of an officer and two others. The youths chanting 'Black Lives Matter' Bloody disgrace.
    As regards Hyde Park, nothing to do with Brexit or indeed racism.

Interesting to know that most white London people live in affluent areas. Well if I lived in these areas of gang activity, I would sure as hell move out pretty dam quickly. But these aren't the organised thugs like the Kray twins, these are for the most part black youngsters as young as 13 who's lifestyle, revolves around drugs and other crime and frequently carry out acts of street violence. But lets play this down and have every foreign visitor affraid of anyone who looks like a UKIP supporter.

"Well if I lived" In other words just guessing. What you call areas of gang activity are in fact overly expensive places overrun by gentrification. Property owners of all races have have sold off their homes, often ex-council bought at a massive discount and moved to the suburbs. Those who can't afford to rent there likewise.

To have Hyde Park, an important recreational space often visited by tourists with children, to be taken over by large groups of youngsters who were there to cause trouble is completely unacceptble.
    It wasn't taken over, as someone said, it's bloody huge. The Police intervened to close down an illegal rave, which as pointed out was aimed to run for one evening. Again making stuff up, presumably to take the heat off Brexiters, which isn't necessary because not all of them are violent.
    Last edited by Iskar; July 20, 2016 at 06:32 PM. Reason: continuity
    Absolutley Barking, Mudpit Mutt Former Patron: Garbarsardar

"Out of the crooked tree of humanity,no straight thing can be made." Immanuel Kant
    "Oh Yeah? What about a cricket bat? That's pretty straight. Just off the top of my head..." Al Murray, Pub Landlord.

caratacus's Avatar Primicerius

Quote Originally Posted by mongrel View Post
    As regards Hyde Park, nothing to do with Brexit or indeed racism.
    In truth the Country is one of the most tolerant and safest in Europe for all nationalities. However, such a society can only continue if the failings of all communities are acknowledged and responded to rather than ignored.
    Last edited by Iskar; July 20, 2016 at 06:33 PM. Reason: continuity and not needed

In truth the Country is one of the most tolerant and safest in Europe for all nationalities. However, such a society can only continue if the failings of all communities are acknowledged and responded to rather than ignored.
    Can't disagree with that. Pub Landlord Ted Marshall is proof of that

http://www.malverngazette.co.uk/news...ers/?ref=fbshr
    Absolutley Barking, Mudpit Mutt Former Patron: Garbarsardar

"Out of the crooked tree of humanity,no straight thing can be made." Immanuel Kant
    "Oh Yeah? What about a cricket bat? That's pretty straight. Just off the top of my head..." Al Murray, Pub Landlord.

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 234567891011