Thread: Types of Blood, Types of Gore Discussion

Sun Jetzu's Avatar Vicarius

Default Types of Blood, Types of Gore Discussion

So quick question. Does anybody what color blood the the greenskins have? How about their monsters? And the chaos equivalent as well, such as trolls and giants? Spiders? Do Zombies or Vampires bleed?
    I'm wondering how they will implement this faithfully to the lore when it comes time to add it. I for one am looking for new matched combat animation death kills.
    One Punch Man Series VS My Hero Academia Series - Who's Better?

Default Re: Types of Blood, Types of Gore Discussion

At one point I was sure the Orcs had green blood, but then it was changed to red. I would guess the majority of units in the game would have red blood but I picture some of the monsters like trolls and spiders having brackish black blood. I too also miss some of those combat animation death kills. Man I want to see some heads and limbs going akimbo, not to mention some coup de grace finisher moves to downed or staggered opponents.

Can the blood mod introduce such things? Ive never noticed when and if it happened before

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Flinn's Avatar His Dudeness of TWC
    Patrician Citizen Content Emeritus Administrator Emeritus Gaming Emeritus

Blog Entries

moved to the Lore forum
    Under the patronage of Finlander, patron of Lugotorix & Lifthrasir & joerock22 & Socrates1984 & Kilo11 & Vladyvid & Dick Cheney & phazer & Jake Armitage & webba 84 of the Imperial House of Hader

I had a skeleton continue to fight without his head. Have not cheered on a unit outloud so much in awhile.. "go headless swordsmen keep swinging"

Aenerion1's Avatar Libertus

Quote Originally Posted by C.Maximus View Post
    I had a skeleton continue to fight without his head. Have not cheered on a unit outloud so much in awhile.. "go headless swordsmen keep swinging"
    It's just a flesh wound!

At one point I was sure the Orcs had green blood, but then it was changed to red. I would guess the majority of units in the game would have red blood but I picture some of the monsters like trolls and spiders having brackish black blood.
    This basicly. And orcs are a strange story. They had green blood, black blood (more Tolkien) and now red is more commonly accepted (due to GW's painting team using it), and mainly because it contrasts better. Orcs are a strange breed of creature, mostly described as a fungus, multiplying through spores (although I can't remember if wfb and 40k orcs are trhe same in this).