Thread: [COTW-BOTET] Dozens of crashes on battles, sieges or anytime

Default [COTW-BOTET] Dozens of crashes on battles, sieges or anytime

Hello, I installed COTW-BOTET with the 1.01 patch yesterday. I tried the campaign with Chaos unified or with Khorne, it is always the same : the game crashes during the beggining or at the end of most battles, sieges or even sometimes on the campaign map. I tried to reinstall it 3 times, as it is a really big .rar file i thought maybe the install was bad. It didn't changed anything. I took a look at the "fix stability" post on the forum : i disabled the UAC, i disabled the advisor, i even changed the graphics setting to something lower, the game still crashes a lot...I had something like 6 crashes in a total of 10 game turns, it is completely unplayable to me. I launch the mod from the warhammer.bat file. My computer specs : Windows 10 - 64bits Intel Core i5-3230M @2,60Ghz 6GB Ram Nvidia Geforce 740M with latest drivers All latests drivers checked (directx, vcredist, netframework, java...) I also used windows repair 3.8.7 recently to be sure my computer has no corrupt system files. Latest log file is here : http://dan.comb.free.fr/COTW-BOTET.txt (53Mo!) If i run the game again and have other crashes i will put the logs in that topic too.

Default Re: [COTW-BOTET] Dozens of crashes on battles, sieges or anytime

The siege bug is being fixed in 1.02. The affected settlements were Chaos, Night Goblins, and Ogres, so it's not surprising 2 Chaos campaigns had it. Campaign map, it's going over the center of the map, right? Also going to be fixed. The good news is that is an error in the mod and not your install.

Default Re: [COTW-BOTET] Dozens of crashes on battles, sieges or anytime

Good news ! I hope it will be playable, the mod really seems amazing...Thanks for your answer.